Pantaloons, India's leading family fashion destination from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. celebrates 10 years of opening its 1st Store at DT Tower, Guwahati. Since then, the brand has come a long way. This week; Pantaloons launched its 4th store at Lachit Nagar while its other stores are located at Roodraksh Mall and Adabari Tiniali. These milestones coincide with the Assamese New Year Rongali Bihu as Pantaloons thanks the people of Guwahati for their love and support with a 2.5 km long Bihu Xubojatra.
Utpal Das, renowned Assamese actor joined the celebrations. The spectacular Xubhojatra comprised of beautifully decorated traditional jhankis with artists performing live to the beats of Dhul and Pepa followed by a large fleet of adorned cycle rickshaws with Pantaloons models sporting the latest Summer ’18 Collection. The breath-taking Bihu Xubhojatra saw enthusiastic performances by the Yuva music band and the Joydev Deka dance troupe. The artists were dressed in traditional Assamese attire; the women looked gorgeous in mekhla chadar while the men danced away in the traditional dhoti, kurta and gamchas. The city participated wholeheartedly in the Xubhojatra celebration with more than 2000 people witnessing the live performances.
Speaking at the occasion, Gaurav Chakravarty, Head - Marketing & Loyalty, Pantaloons Fashion Retail Ltd. said, “Bihu is an integral part of Assamese culture and Pantaloons is delighted to partake in these festivities and bring local communities together through this initiative. We are grateful to our loyal customers for the phenomenal response that we have received over the last decade in Guwahati and we will continue working towards creating enriching experiences that bring us closer to our consumers.”
Bihu marks the onset of the new season and Pantaloons Summer collection is something to forward to - the latest styles and trends:
Women’s Ethnic Wear: Long length, asymmetric kurtas in floral, geometric and foil prints
Women’s Western Wear: Bell sleeves, cold shoulders, pinafore dresses and bardot tops
Menswear: Printed polos & shirts, mandarin necklines and breezy linens
Kids wear: Toon merchandise, floral dresses, summer shorts, patched denims and more
Pantaloons, a division of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. is India’s Favourite Family Fashion Destination. Pantaloons proposition of “WOW FASHION at WOW PRICES” has left customers spoilt for choice. There are over 4000 styles below Rs. 999 for Men, Women & Kids. Be it occasion wear, work wear, casualwear Pantaloons is a one-stop shopping destination.
About Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail LimitedAditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. (ABFRL) is India's No 1. Fashion and Lifestyle entity. It hosts India's largest fashion network with over 8,000 points of sale in over 700+ cities and towns, which include more than 2,000 exclusive ABFRL brand outlets.
Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 The Ministry of Tourism in partnership with the Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism and Hospitality (FAITH) and with the help of State / UT Governments is organizing the India Tourism Mart (ITM) 2018 from 16th to 18th September, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. FAITH is the apex organization of important trade and hospitality associations of the country. The tourism industry through FAITH will
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle:
- Whatsapp for Credit Score Wishfin Launches Free Credit Score on Whatsapp
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Launches Horlicks Mission Poshan with Amitabh Bachchan as the Campaign Ambassador
- Kids Rocked the Mumbai and Pune Finales of 'Max Kids Festival 2018