Jim Corbett National Park is India's Oldest National Park which was opened in 1936 and this is a Bengal Tiger Reserve. If you plan to have a thrilling day at Corbett National Park then you must visit these spots. First of all, Corbett falls.
This is a small waterfall surrounded by forest area and it is so beautiful you just can't miss it. Then we have National Park Jeep Safari where you can visit the wildlife through a vehicle ride. Garjiya Devi Temple is a Hilltop Hindu Temple in a river setting and this is for the spiritual people.
Apart from these, we also have Sitabani Wildlife reserve, Bijrani Zone Corbett National park to explore the wildlife deeply. Ramganga Dam can also be seen from this reserve. Dhangarhi Museum is also there where we can see wildlife displays and a gift shop.
Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations Chennai sources stated that having had an interaction with managing director of Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd, Vasanth Kumar and divulged into details about brand future, industry, adoption of technology and more importantly what makes Chennai attractive for the fashion retailer.
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries
- Bollywood celebrities shows their bond with siblings
- Star cast of Kalank looked royal in their all-red outfits for its promotion
- Some dietary ways to keep your skin looking young
- 5 Reasons Why Every Man Should Admire & Embrace His Singlehood
- Follow these steps to quit smoking and drinking
- Sara Ali Khan turns cover star for April issue of Vogue India magazine
- Sonam Kapoor giving us some major fashion goals with her looks
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Scroll down to witness Alia Bhatt's journey as a millennial style icon
- Not one bedtime suits all, says sleep expert and neuroscientist
- Drinking Coffee may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Yami Gautam collaborated with Zumba promoting Fun Fitness Program
- Kriti Sanon or Esha Gupta, who wore this costume better?