Accordingly this place Champaner is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Champaner is a historical treasure. It is nestled in the Pavagadh hills, this one of the interesting offbeat place to visit in Gujarat. Here you can actually imagine the olden days.
Meanwhile the Champaner, Pavagadh Archaeological Park is a delight of Hindu and Islamic styles of designs which date from the 8th to 16th century.
Moreover the ruins include agricultural buildings,
mosques, and a fortress. This site was once an important religious shrine and
point of pilgrimage. Despite its ruinous condition today, it is as special as
it is intriguing.
Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia Kotii Reddy Saripalli is one of the most popular and renowned self-made entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh, known for his rise from rags to riches in one of the most inspiring tales of success. After starting his career as a data entry operator he had got elevated to the role of a Chief App Architect in Microsoft. Years later, he launched his own organization Kotii Group of Ventures that provides solutions to people.
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport