Accordingly this place Champaner is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Champaner is a historical treasure. It is nestled in the Pavagadh hills, this one of the interesting offbeat place to visit in Gujarat. Here you can actually imagine the olden days.
Meanwhile the Champaner, Pavagadh Archaeological Park is a delight of Hindu and Islamic styles of designs which date from the 8th to 16th century.
Moreover the ruins include agricultural buildings,
mosques, and a fortress. This site was once an important religious shrine and
point of pilgrimage. Despite its ruinous condition today, it is as special as
it is intriguing.
Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment Sowparnika Projects & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. introduces ‘Positive Homes’ a unique proposition designed and developed based on new age customers demand. Positive Homes comes with uncompromising features and fixtures and price that is unheard of, all-inclusive price of around Rs. 10 lakhs for a Studio.
- 4 YEARS ACHE DIN
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh