Away from the touristy towns of Himachal, Khajjiar is an unexplored beauty. Meanwhile the offbeat town in Himachal Pradesh is known as “Mini Switzerland of India”. Beautiful, yet blessed with serene charm the town is replete with hills, lakes and meadows.
Trek in the scenic environs or go for long walks, it’s absolutely blissful. Visitors can also partake in various adventure sports like paragliding, horse-riding, zorbing and the like. Khajjiar can be easily visited throughout the year and the summers are pleasant while the winters come with snow.
When the cities become too much for you, escape to
Khajjiar and have a great weekend.
Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment Sowparnika Projects & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. introduces ‘Positive Homes’ a unique proposition designed and developed based on new age customers demand. Positive Homes comes with uncompromising features and fixtures and price that is unheard of, all-inclusive price of around Rs. 10 lakhs for a Studio.
- 4 YEARS ACHE DIN
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh