Away from the touristy towns of Himachal, Khajjiar is an unexplored beauty. Meanwhile the offbeat town in Himachal Pradesh is known as “Mini Switzerland of India”. Beautiful, yet blessed with serene charm the town is replete with hills, lakes and meadows.
Trek in the scenic environs or go for long walks, it’s absolutely blissful. Visitors can also partake in various adventure sports like paragliding, horse-riding, zorbing and the like. Khajjiar can be easily visited throughout the year and the summers are pleasant while the winters come with snow.
When the cities become too much for you, escape to
Khajjiar and have a great weekend.
Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia Kotii Reddy Saripalli is one of the most popular and renowned self-made entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh, known for his rise from rags to riches in one of the most inspiring tales of success. After starting his career as a data entry operator he had got elevated to the role of a Chief App Architect in Microsoft. Years later, he launched his own organization Kotii Group of Ventures that provides solutions to people.
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport