According to sources the name which completes the list of amazing offbeat destinations in India, Mandu in Madhya Pradesh is not just a place, but an experience one must not miss.
Meanwhile the town of Mandu is testament to the love between Prince Baz Bahadur and Rani Roopmati. One can actually relive the days of the bygone era here. Explore the awe-inspiring Islamic architectural brilliance displayed in Mandu Fort, Jahaz Mahal, Jami Masjid, Hindola Mahal, Baz Bahadur’s Palace, Rewa Kund etc.
Further the slow soothing pace of Mandu makes your
forget the concepts of time, you are in a world of its own.
4 YEARS ACHE DIN 4 years ago property rates were rising every month, today the rate of property has decreased by 20 to 30 percent. Four years ago, the home loan rates were 13 percent, today it is 8.30 percent. 4 years ago, 1 liter water at stations was Rs.20 / - to Rs.25 / -, Rs.5 / - today
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam