No exaggeration, it's so beautiful that if you are in Srinagar during march-April this is a must visit place. Close to Dal Lake a paradise on earth. Large variety of tulips in a huge area. Flowering span of tulip is almost for a month or so, you will have to plan your visit in this period only. Full of natural beauty the garden is very well kept.
Meanwhile this attraction has many other flowering varieties, as it seems that the magnificent display of tulips only lasts for one month, and they were all over when we visited, and were cordoned off.
Tulip Garden is the best attraction in Srinagar. Visit the Tulip Garden on
the Month of April to experience such a beautiful Tulips.
Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia Kotii Reddy Saripalli is one of the most popular and renowned self-made entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh, known for his rise from rags to riches in one of the most inspiring tales of success. After starting his career as a data entry operator he had got elevated to the role of a Chief App Architect in Microsoft. Years later, he launched his own organization Kotii Group of Ventures that provides solutions to people.
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport