No exaggeration, it's so beautiful that if you are in Srinagar during march-April this is a must visit place. Close to Dal Lake a paradise on earth. Large variety of tulips in a huge area. Flowering span of tulip is almost for a month or so, you will have to plan your visit in this period only. Full of natural beauty the garden is very well kept.
Meanwhile this attraction has many other flowering varieties, as it seems that the magnificent display of tulips only lasts for one month, and they were all over when we visited, and were cordoned off.
Tulip Garden is the best attraction in Srinagar. Visit the Tulip Garden on
the Month of April to experience such a beautiful Tulips.
Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment Sowparnika Projects & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. introduces ‘Positive Homes’ a unique proposition designed and developed based on new age customers demand. Positive Homes comes with uncompromising features and fixtures and price that is unheard of, all-inclusive price of around Rs. 10 lakhs for a Studio.
- 4 YEARS ACHE DIN
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh