Popular and charming beach retreat of Kerala is a place full of bliss and happiness. As one of the most popular honeymoon places in South India, the state charms with its splendid beauty. Couples who are on their honeymoon in Kovalam can enjoy the serenity of the pristine beaches, dance to the sea rhythms and spend awesome time together. Monsoon i.e. June to August and winter i.e. November to February are ideal seasons to enjoy the glory of Kerala’s romantic beaches.
Take a stroll on the lighthouse while watching the sunset; relax and sunbath together; have a romantic candle-lit dinner with awesome sea food at Malabar cafe; and enjoy the thrills of kayaking and water-skiing together.
Kovalam has plenty of stay options including luxury hotels, budget hotels,
guest houses and B&B places.
Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment Sowparnika Projects & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. introduces ‘Positive Homes’ a unique proposition designed and developed based on new age customers demand. Positive Homes comes with uncompromising features and fixtures and price that is unheard of, all-inclusive price of around Rs. 10 lakhs for a Studio.
- 4 YEARS ACHE DIN
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh