Popular and charming beach retreat of Kerala is a place full of bliss and happiness. As one of the most popular honeymoon places in South India, the state charms with its splendid beauty. Couples who are on their honeymoon in Kovalam can enjoy the serenity of the pristine beaches, dance to the sea rhythms and spend awesome time together. Monsoon i.e. June to August and winter i.e. November to February are ideal seasons to enjoy the glory of Kerala’s romantic beaches.
Take a stroll on the lighthouse while watching the sunset; relax and sunbath together; have a romantic candle-lit dinner with awesome sea food at Malabar cafe; and enjoy the thrills of kayaking and water-skiing together.
Kovalam has plenty of stay options including luxury hotels, budget hotels,
guest houses and B&B places.
Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia Kotii Reddy Saripalli is one of the most popular and renowned self-made entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh, known for his rise from rags to riches in one of the most inspiring tales of success. After starting his career as a data entry operator he had got elevated to the role of a Chief App Architect in Microsoft. Years later, he launched his own organization Kotii Group of Ventures that provides solutions to people.
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport