Mysore is one of the best honeymoon places in South India, for the couples wanting a short escape to a place that is all about royalty. The immaculately built Mysore Palace is a show-stealer for sure, and it’s a place you would want to visit with your loved one.
Spend some quality time bird watching around the peaceful Karanji Lake, Karnataka’s largest lake. You both will fall in love with the city, if you go on a heritage tour visiting top architectural marvels, such as St. Philomena Church, and Jagmohan Palace. Bangalore International Airport, at a distance of 170 km, is the nearest major airport from Mysore.
If you are coming by train, the city has its own
railway junction, called Mysore Junction railway station. The Grand Inn, Ginger
Hotel, and The Windflower Resorts and Spa are recommended properties for
couples to stay, if they’re planning a honeymoon in Mysore.
Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration These words by Rudyard Kipling are a perfect epitome of the bond which a mother and her child shares. A mother is a perfect god-like figure, which a child needs. Her selfless love and care cannot be defined in words. To celebrate this beautiful relationship, every year Mothers’ Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May.
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam
- Visit Indian Switzerland, Srinagar this season