Mysore is one of the best honeymoon places in South India, for the couples wanting a short escape to a place that is all about royalty. The immaculately built Mysore Palace is a show-stealer for sure, and it’s a place you would want to visit with your loved one.
Spend some quality time bird watching around the peaceful Karanji Lake, Karnataka’s largest lake. You both will fall in love with the city, if you go on a heritage tour visiting top architectural marvels, such as St. Philomena Church, and Jagmohan Palace. Bangalore International Airport, at a distance of 170 km, is the nearest major airport from Mysore.
If you are coming by train, the city has its own
railway junction, called Mysore Junction railway station. The Grand Inn, Ginger
Hotel, and The Windflower Resorts and Spa are recommended properties for
couples to stay, if they’re planning a honeymoon in Mysore.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: