The extent of the hauntedness of Bangarh fort is evident from the fact that the Archaeological Society of India has put up warning signs forbidding the tourists to be present in the precincts of the fort after sunset. Hence, no wonder, the fort ranks on the top of the list of most haunted places in India.
Meanwhile this place is ranked among the North India’s most haunted places, GP Block in Meerut is known for its numerous ghosts. Several locals have spotted ghosts of girls in red dresses and ghosts of men drinking right outside the building though none of the witnesses could figure out who these people really were.
Next is Charleville Mansion, a century-old deserted
castle, was built in the British Era and was rented in 1913 by the British officer Victor Bayley and
his wife. But, little did he know that the house was also home to a poltergeist.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: