The extent of the hauntedness of Bangarh fort is evident from the fact that the Archaeological Society of India has put up warning signs forbidding the tourists to be present in the precincts of the fort after sunset. Hence, no wonder, the fort ranks on the top of the list of most haunted places in India.
Meanwhile this place is ranked among the North India’s most haunted places, GP Block in Meerut is known for its numerous ghosts. Several locals have spotted ghosts of girls in red dresses and ghosts of men drinking right outside the building though none of the witnesses could figure out who these people really were.
Next is Charleville Mansion, a century-old deserted
castle, was built in the British Era and was rented in 1913 by the British officer Victor Bayley and
his wife. But, little did he know that the house was also home to a poltergeist.
Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration These words by Rudyard Kipling are a perfect epitome of the bond which a mother and her child shares. A mother is a perfect god-like figure, which a child needs. Her selfless love and care cannot be defined in words. To celebrate this beautiful relationship, every year Mothers’ Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May.
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam
- Visit Indian Switzerland, Srinagar this season