Spiti is one of the top places to visit in India during May that should be topping your Indian travel bucket list too. Home to one of the oldest monasteries, rugged motorable roads and panoramic landscapes, Spiti is one place that is blessed with natural beauty in abundance.
Spiti faces extreme weather conditions in winters
which are why summers are considered perfect. Average temperature ranges from
18°C to 25°C. Dhankar Gompa, Kye Monastery, Pin Valley National Park,
Chandratal Lake, Lahaul Valley, Komick Village and Trilokinath Temple.
Tour around Spiti Valley, enjoy your bike ride and
camp at Chandratal, go trekking to Hampta Pass, enjoy river rafting in Spiti
and Pin, admire the beauty of flora and fauna in Pin Valley National Park, trek
to Dhankar Lake and more.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: