Spiti is one of the top places to visit in India during May that should be topping your Indian travel bucket list too. Home to one of the oldest monasteries, rugged motorable roads and panoramic landscapes, Spiti is one place that is blessed with natural beauty in abundance.
Spiti faces extreme weather conditions in winters
which are why summers are considered perfect. Average temperature ranges from
18°C to 25°C. Dhankar Gompa, Kye Monastery, Pin Valley National Park,
Chandratal Lake, Lahaul Valley, Komick Village and Trilokinath Temple.
Tour around Spiti Valley, enjoy your bike ride and
camp at Chandratal, go trekking to Hampta Pass, enjoy river rafting in Spiti
and Pin, admire the beauty of flora and fauna in Pin Valley National Park, trek
to Dhankar Lake and more.
Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration These words by Rudyard Kipling are a perfect epitome of the bond which a mother and her child shares. A mother is a perfect god-like figure, which a child needs. Her selfless love and care cannot be defined in words. To celebrate this beautiful relationship, every year Mothers’ Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May.
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam
- Visit Indian Switzerland, Srinagar this season