Much famed for being one of the most unusual hill stations in India, Tawang is where the adventure junkies find solace. Whether it’s trekking, hiking, skiing or nature walking, Tawang is one of the best tourist places to visit in May in India that has it all for you as a one stop destination.
Tawang enjoys a cool climate with an average temperature fluctuating from 3°C to 18°C. Tawang Monastery, Bap Teng Kang, Tawang War Memorial, Sela Pass, Gorichen Peak, Madhuri Lake and many more important attractions of the place.
Skiing in Pankang Teng Tso Lake, go on a day tour to Bum La Pass, go bird
watching at Bhajagang Lake and much more.
Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration These words by Rudyard Kipling are a perfect epitome of the bond which a mother and her child shares. A mother is a perfect god-like figure, which a child needs. Her selfless love and care cannot be defined in words. To celebrate this beautiful relationship, every year Mothers’ Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May.
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam
- Visit Indian Switzerland, Srinagar this season