Much famed as the trekker’s paradise, Sandakphu is located at a height of 3636 meters in the North West region of Darjeeling. Being the highest peak in the entire Singalila mountain range, trekking to Sandakphu once can get you Himalayan memories of a lifetime.
Sandakphu enjoys a cool climate with a temperature range of 6°C to 12°C in summers. Main attractions are Varsey Rhododendron Sanctuary, Singalila mountain range, Mane Bhanjang, Chitrey, Tonglu and Tumling are the major attractive places in this area.
You can go for Trekking
from Manebhanjan to Sandakphu, stroll through Glenburn Tea Estate, go shopping
at local Pashupati market and more.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: