Much famed as the trekker’s paradise, Sandakphu is located at a height of 3636 meters in the North West region of Darjeeling. Being the highest peak in the entire Singalila mountain range, trekking to Sandakphu once can get you Himalayan memories of a lifetime.
Sandakphu enjoys a cool climate with a temperature range of 6°C to 12°C in summers. Main attractions are Varsey Rhododendron Sanctuary, Singalila mountain range, Mane Bhanjang, Chitrey, Tonglu and Tumling are the major attractive places in this area.
You can go for Trekking
from Manebhanjan to Sandakphu, stroll through Glenburn Tea Estate, go shopping
at local Pashupati market and more.
Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration These words by Rudyard Kipling are a perfect epitome of the bond which a mother and her child shares. A mother is a perfect god-like figure, which a child needs. Her selfless love and care cannot be defined in words. To celebrate this beautiful relationship, every year Mothers’ Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May.
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam
- Visit Indian Switzerland, Srinagar this season