It is located in the north-west region of Karnataka, Dandeli is home to the second largest wildlife sanctuary in India. Being a natural habitat for tigers, elephants, exotic snakes, black panthers and leopards, Dandeli also houses more than 300 species of birds making itself a perfect destination for nature lovers and one among the best places to visit in May in India with family.
Dandeli can be best explored during the summers when the average temperature is around 33°C. The major Attractions are Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary, Kulgi Nature Camp, Kavala Caves and Shiroli Peak.
Moreover indulge in the best of white water rafting, bird watching, jeep safari, mountain biking, canoeing and kayaking at Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary and more.
Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment Sowparnika Projects & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. introduces ‘Positive Homes’ a unique proposition designed and developed based on new age customers demand. Positive Homes comes with uncompromising features and fixtures and price that is unheard of, all-inclusive price of around Rs. 10 lakhs for a Studio.
- 4 YEARS ACHE DIN
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh