It is located in the north-west region of Karnataka, Dandeli is home to the second largest wildlife sanctuary in India. Being a natural habitat for tigers, elephants, exotic snakes, black panthers and leopards, Dandeli also houses more than 300 species of birds making itself a perfect destination for nature lovers and one among the best places to visit in May in India with family.
Dandeli can be best explored during the summers when the average temperature is around 33°C. The major Attractions are Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary, Kulgi Nature Camp, Kavala Caves and Shiroli Peak.
Moreover indulge in the best of white water rafting, bird watching, jeep safari, mountain biking, canoeing and kayaking at Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary and more.
Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia Kotii Reddy Saripalli is one of the most popular and renowned self-made entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh, known for his rise from rags to riches in one of the most inspiring tales of success. After starting his career as a data entry operator he had got elevated to the role of a Chief App Architect in Microsoft. Years later, he launched his own organization Kotii Group of Ventures that provides solutions to people.
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport