Popularly recognized as the Cardamom Island, Kadmat is a beautiful coral island perfect for honeymooners and for water sports enthusiasts. Being a part of the Amindivi subgroup that belongs to the archipelago of Lakshadweep, Kadmat Island is one destination which should be on your summer vacation destination list without fail.
All of Lakshadweep Islands including Kadmat Island enjoy a tropical climate throughout the year and the average temperature is between 25°C to 35°C. The major attractions are Andrott Island, Mohiyudeen Mosque, Golden Jubilee Museum and Kavaratti.
Visit the archaeological remains of Buddhist culture
at Andrott, explore the traditional Minicoy sailboats at Golden Jubilee Museum,
experience kayaking, diving and swimming in crystal clear waters of Kavaratti.
4 YEARS ACHE DIN 4 years ago property rates were rising every month, today the rate of property has decreased by 20 to 30 percent. Four years ago, the home loan rates were 13 percent, today it is 8.30 percent. 4 years ago, 1 liter water at stations was Rs.20 / - to Rs.25 / -, Rs.5 / - today
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam