Popularly recognized as the Cardamom Island, Kadmat is a beautiful coral island perfect for honeymooners and for water sports enthusiasts. Being a part of the Amindivi subgroup that belongs to the archipelago of Lakshadweep, Kadmat Island is one destination which should be on your summer vacation destination list without fail.
All of Lakshadweep Islands including Kadmat Island enjoy a tropical climate throughout the year and the average temperature is between 25°C to 35°C. The major attractions are Andrott Island, Mohiyudeen Mosque, Golden Jubilee Museum and Kavaratti.
Visit the archaeological remains of Buddhist culture
at Andrott, explore the traditional Minicoy sailboats at Golden Jubilee Museum,
experience kayaking, diving and swimming in crystal clear waters of Kavaratti.
Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia Kotii Reddy Saripalli is one of the most popular and renowned self-made entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh, known for his rise from rags to riches in one of the most inspiring tales of success. After starting his career as a data entry operator he had got elevated to the role of a Chief App Architect in Microsoft. Years later, he launched his own organization Kotii Group of Ventures that provides solutions to people.
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport