Majestically surrounded by magnificent views, Mahabaleshwar is beautifully bound by valleys and lush greenery on all sides. Known as the Queen of Hills of the central India, Mahabaleshwar is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Maharashtra.
Mahabaleshwar has a very enjoyable climate in summers during which the temperature lies between 20°C to 30°C. The important attractions are Mahabaleshwar Temple, Morarji Castle, Venna Lake, Pratapgad, Mapro Garden, Tapola, Lingamala Falls, Lodwick Point, Elephant’s Head Point and many more.
Witness majestic sunrise at Wilson Point, biking at
Mahabaleshwar hill station, enjoy boating from Tapola to Bamnoli Island and
enjoy rock climbing, horse riding trekking at Matheran.
Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration These words by Rudyard Kipling are a perfect epitome of the bond which a mother and her child shares. A mother is a perfect god-like figure, which a child needs. Her selfless love and care cannot be defined in words. To celebrate this beautiful relationship, every year Mothers’ Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May.
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam
- Visit Indian Switzerland, Srinagar this season