Majestically surrounded by magnificent views, Mahabaleshwar is beautifully bound by valleys and lush greenery on all sides. Known as the Queen of Hills of the central India, Mahabaleshwar is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Maharashtra.
Mahabaleshwar has a very enjoyable climate in summers during which the temperature lies between 20°C to 30°C. The important attractions are Mahabaleshwar Temple, Morarji Castle, Venna Lake, Pratapgad, Mapro Garden, Tapola, Lingamala Falls, Lodwick Point, Elephant’s Head Point and many more.
Witness majestic sunrise at Wilson Point, biking at
Mahabaleshwar hill station, enjoy boating from Tapola to Bamnoli Island and
enjoy rock climbing, horse riding trekking at Matheran.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: