A Connoisseur of all fine things, Mallika Jain is arguably Delhi's most successful Women Entrepreneur who has carved her own niche and has contributed in Developing Delhi as a Fashion Capital of India.
With an Exhibition, that Offers the best of Established and emerging Fashion & Lifestyle brands all under one roof to City’s Fashionistas, Mallika Jain organises theme-based exhibitions each season with extensive advertising and marketing thereby leaving people Spoilt for Best of Choices.
Sharing her excitement about the upcoming exhibition, Mallika Jain said, “We look forward to an array of designers showcasing the best of Indian wear, Bridal wear, Indo-Western and Western wear in summer fresh fabrics and silhouettes. Organic cottons, Jutes, linens, floral abstract patterns and latest 2018 silhouettes and drapes. Designers like Kylee by Ruchi Jain, Rubaai, Kovet, Prink Tonic, OSL Luxury, Twentynine, Suman Bajaj Sarees, Wedlock Invitations by Ashna Nayyar, Subranita Creations and many more.”
All exhibitions of Mallika Jain have been successful in terms of huge footfall, satisfied stall holders and happy shoppers. Fashion Capsule works closely with several of the country’s leading fashion designers and luxury brands. Mallika’s shows have also been visited and appreciated by Late Bollywood Veteran Sridevi and Evelyn Sharma and important Politicians & Industrialists. Fashion Capsule is also listed as Worlds Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016-17 (chosen and reviewed by Pricewaterhouse Coopers PL) by URS, Asia One Magazine in Dubai, UAE.
Mallika Jain’s venture is a Self-Funded Venture which she started with an initial capital of Rs. 10 Lakhs. With her sheer dedication and continuous Success, Today Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jaincan proudly brag of a Profit viability of almost 10 times of her initial capital per exhibition. After her successful exhibition in London she plans to Expand Fashion Capsule in other International countries and other Metros to.
California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day While India aspires to become a fitter nation, this World Yoga Day let’s embark on a healthy journey by adding the goodness of California walnuts to our daily diet. Rich in antioxidants and an excellent source of Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) – the plant-based form of omega-3 – California walnuts are the go-to-nut for every health concern.
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle:
- Whatsapp for Credit Score Wishfin Launches Free Credit Score on Whatsapp
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Launches Horlicks Mission Poshan with Amitabh Bachchan as the Campaign Ambassador
- Kids Rocked the Mumbai and Pune Finales of 'Max Kids Festival 2018
- Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment
- 4 YEARS ACHE DIN
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners