A Connoisseur of all fine things, Mallika Jain is arguably Delhi's most successful Women Entrepreneur who has carved her own niche and has contributed in Developing Delhi as a Fashion Capital of India.
With an Exhibition, that Offers the best of Established and emerging Fashion & Lifestyle brands all under one roof to City’s Fashionistas, Mallika Jain organises theme-based exhibitions each season with extensive advertising and marketing thereby leaving people Spoilt for Best of Choices.
Sharing her excitement about the upcoming exhibition, Mallika Jain said, “We look forward to an array of designers showcasing the best of Indian wear, Bridal wear, Indo-Western and Western wear in summer fresh fabrics and silhouettes. Organic cottons, Jutes, linens, floral abstract patterns and latest 2018 silhouettes and drapes. Designers like Kylee by Ruchi Jain, Rubaai, Kovet, Prink Tonic, OSL Luxury, Twentynine, Suman Bajaj Sarees, Wedlock Invitations by Ashna Nayyar, Subranita Creations and many more.”
All exhibitions of Mallika Jain have been successful in terms of huge footfall, satisfied stall holders and happy shoppers. Fashion Capsule works closely with several of the country’s leading fashion designers and luxury brands. Mallika’s shows have also been visited and appreciated by Late Bollywood Veteran Sridevi and Evelyn Sharma and important Politicians & Industrialists. Fashion Capsule is also listed as Worlds Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016-17 (chosen and reviewed by Pricewaterhouse Coopers PL) by URS, Asia One Magazine in Dubai, UAE.
Mallika Jain’s venture is a Self-Funded Venture which she started with an initial capital of Rs. 10 Lakhs. With her sheer dedication and continuous Success, Today Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jaincan proudly brag of a Profit viability of almost 10 times of her initial capital per exhibition. After her successful exhibition in London she plans to Expand Fashion Capsule in other International countries and other Metros to.
Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations Chennai sources stated that having had an interaction with managing director of Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd, Vasanth Kumar and divulged into details about brand future, industry, adoption of technology and more importantly what makes Chennai attractive for the fashion retailer.
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries
- Bollywood celebrities shows their bond with siblings
- Star cast of Kalank looked royal in their all-red outfits for its promotion
- Some dietary ways to keep your skin looking young
- 5 Reasons Why Every Man Should Admire & Embrace His Singlehood
- Follow these steps to quit smoking and drinking
- Sara Ali Khan turns cover star for April issue of Vogue India magazine
- Sonam Kapoor giving us some major fashion goals with her looks
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Scroll down to witness Alia Bhatt's journey as a millennial style icon
- Not one bedtime suits all, says sleep expert and neuroscientist
- Drinking Coffee may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Yami Gautam collaborated with Zumba promoting Fun Fitness Program
- Kriti Sanon or Esha Gupta, who wore this costume better?