Speaking on the occasion Shri Ravindra Nath, CMD, NSIC stated that Trees provide us with many benefits necessary for survival. They also give us hope and insight, and courage to persevere – even in the harshest conditions. Trees teach us to stay rooted while soaring to great heights. All NSICians must come forward and maintain these saplings so that they give a bright future to the country. The major saplings being planted include Fruit bearing trees, medicinal plants amongst others. Also present on this occasion were Shri P. Udayakumar, Director (P&M) and Shri A. K. Mittal, Director (Finance).
NSIC has the Vision to be premier organization fostering the promotion & growth of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in the Country.NSIC has the Mission to enhance the competiveness of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises by providing integrated support services encompassing Marketing, Finance, Technology and other services.
NSIC facilitates micro, small & medium enterprises (MSMEs) with a set of specially tailored schemes to enhance their competitiveness (www.nsic.co.in). NSIC operates through its countrywide network of offices and Technical Centres in the country. In addition, NSIC has set up Training cum Incubation Centres in different parts of the country.
Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations Chennai sources stated that having had an interaction with managing director of Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd, Vasanth Kumar and divulged into details about brand future, industry, adoption of technology and more importantly what makes Chennai attractive for the fashion retailer.
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries
- Bollywood celebrities shows their bond with siblings
- Star cast of Kalank looked royal in their all-red outfits for its promotion
- Some dietary ways to keep your skin looking young
- 5 Reasons Why Every Man Should Admire & Embrace His Singlehood
- Follow these steps to quit smoking and drinking
- Sara Ali Khan turns cover star for April issue of Vogue India magazine
- Sonam Kapoor giving us some major fashion goals with her looks
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Scroll down to witness Alia Bhatt's journey as a millennial style icon
- Not one bedtime suits all, says sleep expert and neuroscientist
- Drinking Coffee may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Yami Gautam collaborated with Zumba promoting Fun Fitness Program
- Kriti Sanon or Esha Gupta, who wore this costume better?