Meanwhile whether it is a red carpet event, a dinner date with partner Virat Kohli, or the style she opts for when travelling, Anushka Sharma seems to have mastered how to pull off the casual chic style like a pro. So when she recently stepped out for a dubbing session in Mumbai, the Pari actor was dressed down in a jeans and shirt yet managed to turn heads.
It is not just western wear, she can even pull off traditional looks with aplomb. During Diwali, she stepped out in a beige sari which she accessorized with a stunning neck piece made of uncut diamonds. Hair tied in a bun and minimal make-up rounded out the look. We are not sure if anyone else could have pulled it off as beautifully as her, given there was nothing exceptional about her sari.
Anushka Sharma was in Singapore where she unveiled the first ever interactive wax statue of herself at Madame Tussauds. For the event, she was seen in a Falguni and Shane Peacock ensemble. We think she looked lovely in the chic blue separates. Diamond studs, hair styled in soft curls and a nude make-up palette completed the look.
Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems Limiting evening exposure to blue-light emitting screens on smartphones, tablets and computers can reverse sleep problems and reduce symptoms of fatigue, lack of concentration and bad mood in teenagers, after just one week, says a study.
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries
- Bollywood celebrities shows their bond with siblings