Bollywood starlet Kajol has upped her fashion game of late and there have been numerous instances to prove this. Recently, the actor was spotted in a maroon jumpsuit from Ulyana Sergeenko which had voluminous sleeves. It was styled by Aastha Sharma, the attire, which was paired with sleek earrings, looked good on the actor, but her hair, styled by Sital Patel was a complete letdown.
Meanwhile she was also spotted with husband Ajay Devgn as she stepped out donning a maxi front knot shirt from the label Alaya by Stage3. Styled by Sharma, the shirt was teamed with a pair of flared pants from the label CHOLA by Sohaya Misra. Earrings from the label Flowerchild by Shaheen Abbas, black sunnies from Ray-Ban, and shoes from the label Eridani accessorized the look.
We also loved the time she had donned a yellow and gold silk brocade Banarasi sari from the label Raw Mango. Styled by celebrity stylist Radhika Mehra, it was teamed with a dark pink blouse. The look was accessorized with gold neckpiece and matching earrings. Minimal make-up and hair tied in a bun completed the look.
Ways to fight childhood obesity A new study, published in the journal BMC Public Health finds that children who regularly walk or cycle to school are less likely to be overweight or obese than those who opt for a car or public transport. Children love junk food. Introduce them to healthy foods instead. Make them try varied healthy eating horizons.
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries