Bollywood actors Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have been spending New Years in the US, and the newlyweds came across a happy surprise while dining out. Meanwhile they were at an Indian restaurant in Austin, Texas, where they found a Deepika Padukone dosa on the menu. Furthermore the actress took to her Instagram account to share a photo of the menu that describes the dosa as one which is “topped with fiery hot ghost chilli and stuffed with our potato mix.” She captioned it, “hungry anyone?!” We're sure a lot of Deepika fans would love to try it, and so does her husband Ranveer.
When sharing a photo of the menu on his Instagram stories, the Simmba actor wrote, “He would eat that.” The dosa dedicated to Deepika adds a filmi touch to the menu of the restaurant, called Dosa Labs, which has a lot of other quirky dishes on offer, like Airy Fairy Keema and Mast Mast Cheez.
Moreover after the massive wedding celebrations, Deepika and Ranveer are in the US for a much needed R&R, before they get back to work. Deepika will begin shooting for Meghna Gulzar’s Chhapaak in March. Ranveer, on the other hand, is enjoying the success of Simmba that is ruling the box office currently. In the meantime, Ranveer has been sharing new posters from his next, Zoya Akhtar’s Gully Boy, which will hit the screens on February 14.
Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day May 18 is celebrated as World AIDS Vaccine Day, also known as HIV Vaccine Awareness Day. On this day, HIV vaccine advocates promote the continued urgent need for a vaccine to prevent HIV infection and AIDS. Meanwhile thousands of volunteers, community members, health professionals, supporters and scientists are working together to find a safe and effective AIDS vaccine, there
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries
- Bollywood celebrities shows their bond with siblings
- Star cast of Kalank looked royal in their all-red outfits for its promotion