Bollywood actors Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have been spending New Years in the US, and the newlyweds came across a happy surprise while dining out. Meanwhile they were at an Indian restaurant in Austin, Texas, where they found a Deepika Padukone dosa on the menu. Furthermore the actress took to her Instagram account to share a photo of the menu that describes the dosa as one which is “topped with fiery hot ghost chilli and stuffed with our potato mix.” She captioned it, “hungry anyone?!” We're sure a lot of Deepika fans would love to try it, and so does her husband Ranveer.
When sharing a photo of the menu on his Instagram stories, the Simmba actor wrote, “He would eat that.” The dosa dedicated to Deepika adds a filmi touch to the menu of the restaurant, called Dosa Labs, which has a lot of other quirky dishes on offer, like Airy Fairy Keema and Mast Mast Cheez.
Moreover after the massive wedding celebrations, Deepika and Ranveer are in the US for a much needed R&R, before they get back to work. Deepika will begin shooting for Meghna Gulzar’s Chhapaak in March. Ranveer, on the other hand, is enjoying the success of Simmba that is ruling the box office currently. In the meantime, Ranveer has been sharing new posters from his next, Zoya Akhtar’s Gully Boy, which will hit the screens on February 14.
Exercising before breakfast helps to burn fat quickly Researchers conducted a six week study involving thirty male participants classified either as obese or overweight, and compared the results from two groups those who ate breakfast before exercise, and those who ate after. The study also involved a control group of participants who made no lifestyle changes.
- Will Instant noodle affect Asian kids?
- Researchers invented a new technique in genomics to track down causes of rare genetic diseases
- People who smoke will have lung damage
- Tomatoes provided better healthy to your heart
- Studies shown dog ownership alleviates social isolation and even lowers BP
- Ability of kidney to maintain water balance is vital to our health
- Fathers drinking 3 months before conception increases risk of congenital heart disease in babies
- A growing body research identified smart phone dependency and symptoms of depression and loneliness
- Amy Jackson shares photo of her son Andreas
- Its time to pay more attention to what you eat during exams
- Deal with menopausal symptoms, here are few natural remedies
- September rains breaks 100 year old record in Telangana
- Women are quicker to take cover or prepare to evacuate during an emergency
- Donot want to take the bus Next time, rent a two-wheeler instead
- More heavy rains to batter state of Telangana : IMD