Reportedly Saira Banu and Dilip Kumar's grandniece and Shivaay fame actress Sayyeshaa Saigal is all set to tie the knot with Tamil actor Arya. The couple looked right out of fairytale in their color coordinated outfits at their pre-wedding ceremony held at Taj Falak Numa Palace in Hyderabad. In a white and silver sequined lehenga-choli, Sayyeshaa looked the like a complete royalty, On the other hand, the groom Arya wore a pastel-silver Nehru jacket over a white Sherwani complimenting the bride.
Meanwhile the actress took to Instagram to share the pictures from thei pre-wedding ceremony. She captioned the pictures as, "My love forever!" Likewise, Arya also posted some pictures on social media and wrote, "Forever and ever." Earlier, pictures of the couples' sangeet made rounds on social media. The celebrations were joined by the actors like Sanjay Dutt, Aditya Pancholi and Sooraj Pancholi among others.
Moreover in one of the pictures, Sanjay Dutt can be seen talking to the couple, while in some other videos, Sayyeshaa can be seen dancing on Shahid Kapoor's song Mauja Hi Mauja from the film Jab We Met. Apart from Sanjay Dutt and Pancholis, veteran actress Anju Mahendroo also joined the celebrations.
Jacqueline Fernandez gives some Skin Care tips Actress Jacqueline Fernandez doesn't consider her freckles a problem, but loves them as she has got them from her mother. She opened up about it when she took to Instagram to ask her followers to share their skin problems with her. she posted along with a black and white close-up photograph of her "Open pores, freckles, scars! What are your skin problems? Freckles aren't really a problem for me, I got them from my mum and I actually love them".
- Few things you must keep in mind before following a vegan diet
- Japanese Matcha tea found to have various health benefits
- Quitting alcohol boosts your body health
- New study suggests running on a treadmill help make period pain more manageable
- Medical selfies boosts patients
- Warning for egg lovers
- Majority of Mothers in India demands a reduction in school fees
- Sheena at Shanghai International Film Festival for her movie 'Ant Story'
- Shilpa Shetty shared her personal story about how she has rehabilitated
- Apps & online platforms to help yoga enthusiasts boost their health
- International Yoga Day on June 21, celebrities who practice yoga daily
- Will Personal care products be life threatening for kids?
- Study revealed average person is consuming about 2,000 tiny pieces of plastic every week
- Risk of Breast Cancer causes due to unhealthy lifestyle
- Use of dietary supplements for weight loss & muscle gain, increases risk of disability & hospitalization