Recently Kriti Sanon and Esha Gupta were spotted donning a graphic tee from Cover Story and both the celebrities styled it in their own creative ways. Meanwhile the Bareilly Ki Barfi actor styled her top with a pair of flared jeans featuring a tie-detailing on it and further teamed it with a pair of white sneakers. Furthermore a pair of black sunnies and matching handbag were accessorized with her outfit. She rounded off her look with minimal make-up and glossy lips.
Meanwhile, Gupta, who is known for her chic street styles, combined her tee with a pair of black ripped jeans. But she added a twist by styling her top in a knotted manner and further added a pop of color to her look by opting for a hot pink bag. White sneakers and black sunglasses gave finishing touches to her look.
We think Sanon and Gupta both nailed their casual style. But Priyanka Chopra was seen pairing her white camisole with mom jeans and a statement handbag and we think she looked elegant.
Unhealthy foods at work place are dangerous If you tend to keep guards on unhealthy foods down at workplace, you may be at an increased risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, compared with those who eat healthy food, says a study. Employees who purchased the least healthy food in the cafeteria were more likely to have an unhealthy diet outside of work, be overweight and/or obese compared with employees who made healthier choices,
- Kajol look classy in this Jumpsuit - Isn't she?
- Ways to fight childhood obesity
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations