Bollywood industry actress Yami Gautam has collaborated with Zumba expert Gina Grant to promote the fun fitness program and presently they are creating some content together, and it will be released soon.
Meanwhile Yami said in a statement "She is very excited to promote this amazing way to keep fit. Zumba is loved world over and to bring it to India in this big way is what got me to come on board. She has always loved experimenting with different ways to find fun in my own personal fitness regime and Zumba combines the aesthetics of fitness with dance.
She said "This breaks away from the monotony of gyms and regular workout and she is looking forward to work with Gina Grant. She is a world renowned expert and has worked with some great names in the West. Together we are looking forward to shake a leg and show the people the fun activity that Zumba is." Moreover the actress last featured on the big screen in "Uri: The Surgical Strike".
Ways to fight childhood obesity A new study, published in the journal BMC Public Health finds that children who regularly walk or cycle to school are less likely to be overweight or obese than those who opt for a car or public transport. Children love junk food. Introduce them to healthy foods instead. Make them try varied healthy eating horizons.
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries