Accordingly if you are finally getting to sleep at past midnight and waking up to go to work at 5am, your inefficient sleeping pattern could be affecting your everyday life, but what can you do to improve your sleeping pattern. Is waking up at the same every day the answer? Getting into the habit of a pattern that works well for your personal comfort is the best strategy. We know from experience that everyday will be different, as a result of early meetings or lifestyle changes.”
He advises that whatever time you wake up, you shouldn’t scrimp on sleep, with the amount needed by each person varying from individual to individual. “It’s important not to get stuck on the idea of one bedtime that suits all, because different individuals can have different chronotypes.
Most of us sit in the middle between being an early bird or a night owl, but there are people who are on either extreme of this.” He explained that each individual “should discover what they personally need and then make this a recurring habit.”
Unhealthy foods at work place are dangerous If you tend to keep guards on unhealthy foods down at workplace, you may be at an increased risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, compared with those who eat healthy food, says a study. Employees who purchased the least healthy food in the cafeteria were more likely to have an unhealthy diet outside of work, be overweight and/or obese compared with employees who made healthier choices,
- Kajol look classy in this Jumpsuit - Isn't she?
- Ways to fight childhood obesity
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations