Accordingly the Veere Di Wedding actor has been giving us some major fashion goals with her recent looks. The actor was spotted looking spectacular as she stepped out wearing a black gown by Marmar Halim in Doha. We love the dramatic sleeves and the pockets, but most of the all it is the cut of the floor length gown, which is cinched at the waist, that has us impressed.
The look was accessorized with a lovely emerald neck piece and a stunning maang tikka. Hair tied in a neat bun, smokey eyes and a matte lip shade completed the look. She carried a small bag which added to the overall look.
Moreover the actor gave us some major fashion goals as she wore a gorgeous elaborate crisp white Danielle Frankel gown. Styled by sister Rhea Kapoor, the outfit that seemed like a shirt dress, was given more structure by the belt. The look was accessorized with stunning earrings from Chopard, and was completed with a messy top knot.
Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day May 18 is celebrated as World AIDS Vaccine Day, also known as HIV Vaccine Awareness Day. On this day, HIV vaccine advocates promote the continued urgent need for a vaccine to prevent HIV infection and AIDS. Meanwhile thousands of volunteers, community members, health professionals, supporters and scientists are working together to find a safe and effective AIDS vaccine, there
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries
- Bollywood celebrities shows their bond with siblings
- Star cast of Kalank looked royal in their all-red outfits for its promotion