t's no shame that so many people see relationships as the best part of their lives. Finding a boo for yourself and swinging to the tunes of romance is magical and mesmerising.
You must have friends who are obsessed with crawling bars and clubs in search of their significant other stating that everything will be alright when they have one. But certainly, being single has its own significant identity to treasure.
MensXP brings to you five reasons to acknowledge singlehood and embrace it:
1. You Are 100% Yourself
Being single provides you with a great opportunity to be and feel yourself as you are. You save yourself from an identity crisis, which is mostly seen in a relationship in order to make the other person happy or satisfied or modifying yourself so that your partner can easily accept you. You can expose your weaknesses, strengths, insecurities that help you to find who you really are.
2. You Breathe Freedom
Being single doesn't mean no one wants you; it's about loving and finding yourself enough for you. It can be a choice to give yourself time to decide who you really want to be with. Singlehood is about having the freedom to explore what you really want and expect from your life. In singlehood, you are accountable to just yourself and you need no permissions or think of the repercussions before leading the journey of self-discovery.
3. You Are Your Own Master
Your single years can be the most liberating and productive days of your life. You are the boss of your own life, the whole and sole commander of your own actions. You need not to answer anyone where you were, why you were late, not to worry about what the other person will think about you, your outfits, the mistakes you make, the food you eat, the way you sit, blah blah... You are your own boss!
4. No Bars On Your Friendships
To your significant other, your friends are mostly the 'snakes' and you are the ' innocent admirer'. According to them, they are behind all your fights, silly arguments, parallel decisions etc. to your girlfriend your female friends are the troublemakers and vice-versa. Hence, in singlehood, you can do what your heart desires and be friends with anyone whom you like without always being conscious about the boundaries drawn by your bae.
5. Less Of Silly Quarrels/ Disagreements
While most people around the world feel that they are strong enough to take on anything, when it comes to conversations or the dreaded “we-need-to-talk”, they are the foremost customer of escapism. Those silly arguments presented in a PDF file by your partner, including facts and figures like the exact date, time and dialogues you spoke, are no less than mental torture, as half of the time it's illogical. Being single saves you from all those emotional traumas and additional baggage.
Singlehood has perks exotic enough to applaud your decision or condition of not being in a relationship or be under any emotional commitments and attachments. Hope the above-mentioned list helps you to make better decisions in life and be happy with what you are surrounded with.
12 trustworthy methods to test Silver authenticity Silver is considered auspicious and precious alongside gold in all over the world, most of the civilization in middle ages used silver as mode of currency, even in bible and many other sacred religious book have mentioned the importance of silver, in Indian culture silver has significant importance, women wear silver ornaments in form anklets and toe rings which reflects positive vibes, and also helps in boosting immune system. During festival of Diwali devotees invest in gold ornaments,
- Exercising before breakfast helps to burn fat quickly
- Will Instant noodle affect Asian kids?
- Researchers invented a new technique in genomics to track down causes of rare genetic diseases
- People who smoke will have lung damage
- Tomatoes provided better healthy to your heart
- Studies shown dog ownership alleviates social isolation and even lowers BP
- Ability of kidney to maintain water balance is vital to our health
- Fathers drinking 3 months before conception increases risk of congenital heart disease in babies
- A growing body research identified smart phone dependency and symptoms of depression and loneliness
- Amy Jackson shares photo of her son Andreas
- Its time to pay more attention to what you eat during exams
- Deal with menopausal symptoms, here are few natural remedies
- September rains breaks 100 year old record in Telangana
- Women are quicker to take cover or prepare to evacuate during an emergency
- Donot want to take the bus Next time, rent a two-wheeler instead