Accordingly as the trailer of Karan Johar's much-awaited film Kalank, featuring Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Sonakshi Sinha, Madhuri Dixit, Aditya Roy Kapur and Sanjay Dutt is out and the entire star cast is leaving no stone unturned to promote the film.
Meanwhile the trailer shows grand sets, larger than life action scenes and the women of Kalank in regal finery. Just like the movie, the entire cast is making regal entry everywhere they go in gorgeous ethnic designer wear outfits. This time team Kalank arrived for promotions on a reality show and we ought to admit each one was dressed to kill in red. Alia, Sonakshi, Varun and Aditya set some royal fashion goals in their outfits.
Moreover Alia flaunted a maroon number from Sabyasachi's latest collection Kashgaar Bazaaar, which featured a Bandhini lehenga skirt and off a shoulder top along with a quintessential Sabyasachi belt. Sonakshi was seen in a plain red ruffled saree designed by Arpita Mehta. The boys were equally slaying the traditional their traditional outfit. Varun Dhawan looked suave in the red-on-red ensemble. He threw together a red waistcoat over a red silk kurta and a black dhoti to go along with. Aditya Roy Kapur also looked dapper in a maroon bandhgala and a pair of black trousers by the designer duo Shantanu and Nikhil.
Unhealthy foods at work place are dangerous If you tend to keep guards on unhealthy foods down at workplace, you may be at an increased risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, compared with those who eat healthy food, says a study. Employees who purchased the least healthy food in the cafeteria were more likely to have an unhealthy diet outside of work, be overweight and/or obese compared with employees who made healthier choices,
- Ways to fight childhood obesity
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring