The world had celebrated World Siblings Day on April 10 and Bollywood celebs are pouring out all the love and care for their siblings through social media posts. From Sara Ali Khan, Priyanka Chopra to Kriti Sanon and Shilpa Shetty, the celebs did not leave any stone unturned to let the world know about their bond with their siblings.
Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram to share pictures with her lesser-known sibling, Ibrahim Ali Khan Pataudi. Simmba actor Sara, who is on a vacation to New York, shared multiple pictures with her brother, writing, “Happy World Siblings Day to my not so little brother.” The Bollywood’s new entrant also shared a childhood picture of the two.
Bollywood’s ‘desi’ girl Priyanka Chopra also poured her heart out for her brother Siddharth Chopra, with a picture of them from Diwali 2018. Sisters Shilpa and Shamita Shetty also shared their mutual love for each other, writing posts for each other. Designer Riddhima Kapoor, daughter of Rishi and Neetu Kapoor, also shared a picture with Brother Ranbir Kapoor, who is yet to make his debut on Instagram.
Unhealthy foods at work place are dangerous If you tend to keep guards on unhealthy foods down at workplace, you may be at an increased risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, compared with those who eat healthy food, says a study. Employees who purchased the least healthy food in the cafeteria were more likely to have an unhealthy diet outside of work, be overweight and/or obese compared with employees who made healthier choices,
- Kajol look classy in this Jumpsuit - Isn't she?
- Ways to fight childhood obesity
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations