Presently the number of cesarean deliveries has gone up manifold in the last two decades with majority of patients as well society blaming the doctors. However, the doctors directly relate it to the changes in people’s lifestyle over the years. They said late marriages, delayed pregnancies, infertility and lifestyle diseases like obesity, blood pressure and diabetes have become the norm. Also, women are so weak that they can’t sustain normal deliveries.
Furthermore Obstetricians and gynaecologists came out strongly in their defence at the pre-installation press meet organized by Nagpur Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society (NOGS) for the new body for 2019-20 to be installed on Sunday. Dr Priyanka Kamble will be installed as the president and Dr Kshama Kedar will be the new secretary. Dr Rajasi Sengupta will be the treasurer.
Dr Laxmi Shrikhande, vice chairperson of Indian College of Obstericians and Gyanecologist and FOGSI member, said FOGSI has set up national standards of infrastructure and care for every hospital. Accordingly, each hospital is accredited under a scheme called Manyatta. Dr Alpesh Gandhi, FOGSI’s national president, will be the chief guest and Madhuri Patel, deputy secretary general of FOGSI, and Dr Shrikhande will be guests of honor.
Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations Chennai sources stated that having had an interaction with managing director of Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd, Vasanth Kumar and divulged into details about brand future, industry, adoption of technology and more importantly what makes Chennai attractive for the fashion retailer.
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries
- Bollywood celebrities shows their bond with siblings
- Star cast of Kalank looked royal in their all-red outfits for its promotion
- Some dietary ways to keep your skin looking young
- 5 Reasons Why Every Man Should Admire & Embrace His Singlehood
- Follow these steps to quit smoking and drinking
- Sara Ali Khan turns cover star for April issue of Vogue India magazine
- Sonam Kapoor giving us some major fashion goals with her looks
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Scroll down to witness Alia Bhatt's journey as a millennial style icon
- Not one bedtime suits all, says sleep expert and neuroscientist
- Drinking Coffee may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Yami Gautam collaborated with Zumba promoting Fun Fitness Program
- Kriti Sanon or Esha Gupta, who wore this costume better?