Chennai sources stated that having had an interaction with managing director of Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd, Vasanth Kumar and divulged into details about brand future, industry, adoption of technology and more importantly what makes Chennai attractive for the fashion retailer.
A strong private label offering distinguishes us from the rest in the market offering consumers a wide variety of styles and trends across categories of apparel, footwear and fashion accessories. We currently have 11 private label brands including four franchise brands. Our own brands are Melange, Ginger, Nexus, Forca, Fame Forever, Code, Juniors and our franchise brands are Smiley, Kappa, Bossini and UCLA.
Lifestyle provides customers with an omni-channel experience. Through this, we enable a friction less fashion shopping experience for customers across our stores and online. Our pan-India presence allows us to reach out to our customers better. Customers can now shop from the comfort of their homes from our online store, lifestylestores.com or step into one of our brick-and-mortar stores for a tech-enabled, unique retail experience.
Unhealthy foods at work place are dangerous If you tend to keep guards on unhealthy foods down at workplace, you may be at an increased risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, compared with those who eat healthy food, says a study. Employees who purchased the least healthy food in the cafeteria were more likely to have an unhealthy diet outside of work, be overweight and/or obese compared with employees who made healthier choices,
- Kajol look classy in this Jumpsuit - Isn't she?
- Ways to fight childhood obesity
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations