Chennai sources stated that having had an interaction with managing director of Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd, Vasanth Kumar and divulged into details about brand future, industry, adoption of technology and more importantly what makes Chennai attractive for the fashion retailer.
A strong private label offering distinguishes us from the rest in the market offering consumers a wide variety of styles and trends across categories of apparel, footwear and fashion accessories. We currently have 11 private label brands including four franchise brands. Our own brands are Melange, Ginger, Nexus, Forca, Fame Forever, Code, Juniors and our franchise brands are Smiley, Kappa, Bossini and UCLA.
Lifestyle provides customers with an omni-channel experience. Through this, we enable a friction less fashion shopping experience for customers across our stores and online. Our pan-India presence allows us to reach out to our customers better. Customers can now shop from the comfort of their homes from our online store, lifestylestores.com or step into one of our brick-and-mortar stores for a tech-enabled, unique retail experience.
Study reveals Children reading lot makes them short sighted A new study has now revealed that children are at the risk of becoming short-sighted unless they spend two hours daily outside and abstain from prolonged interaction with screens and homework books. According to researchers, the new epidemic of myopia in youngsters is because of the amount of time they spend glued to
- 12 trustworthy methods to test Silver authenticity
- Exercising before breakfast helps to burn fat quickly
- Will Instant noodle affect Asian kids?
- Researchers invented a new technique in genomics to track down causes of rare genetic diseases
- People who smoke will have lung damage
- Tomatoes provided better healthy to your heart
- Studies shown dog ownership alleviates social isolation and even lowers BP
- Ability of kidney to maintain water balance is vital to our health
- Fathers drinking 3 months before conception increases risk of congenital heart disease in babies
- A growing body research identified smart phone dependency and symptoms of depression and loneliness
- Amy Jackson shares photo of her son Andreas
- Its time to pay more attention to what you eat during exams
- Deal with menopausal symptoms, here are few natural remedies
- September rains breaks 100 year old record in Telangana
- Women are quicker to take cover or prepare to evacuate during an emergency