Food items which are rich in Vitamin C are generally advised for consumption after suffering from chikungunya. They help in the immunity process and since the digestive system is also highly affected in this disease, food rich in vitamin C becomes easily digestible.
Coconut is helpful in three departments during chikungunya. Firstly, it helps a patient to detox their body. Secondly, it protects a body from getting dehydrated. And thirdly, coconuts prove to be helpful for the liver.
Homemade Dal is rich in proteins which makes your body strong. It is also very easy to consume and thereby, also easily digestible. Simple cooked yellow dal is best for your system.
Plain watery vegetable or chicken soups provide you with vitamin A and help you in strengthening your immunity. Avoid adding heavy cream in your soup as the digestive system is also weak during chikungunya.
Green leafy vegetables
These are rich in vitamins which help in the process of combating the chikungunya virus from an infected body. Super easy to digest, green vegetable are very healthy for the patient.
Tomatoes provided better healthy to your heart Tomatoes might cost you dearly in India nowadays but adding one or two in your daily diet could keep your virility up and running, according to researchers. A dietary compound called LactoLycopene found in tomatoes has been shown to improve sperm quality and those took this supplement had almost 40 per cent more fast swimming sperm with improvements to sperm size and shape.
- Studies shown dog ownership alleviates social isolation and even lowers BP
- Ability of kidney to maintain water balance is vital to our health
- Fathers drinking 3 months before conception increases risk of congenital heart disease in babies
- A growing body research identified smart phone dependency and symptoms of depression and loneliness
- Amy Jackson shares photo of her son Andreas
- Its time to pay more attention to what you eat during exams
- Deal with menopausal symptoms, here are few natural remedies
- September rains breaks 100 year old record in Telangana
- Women are quicker to take cover or prepare to evacuate during an emergency
- Donot want to take the bus Next time, rent a two-wheeler instead
- More heavy rains to batter state of Telangana : IMD
- People get together to clean city beaches
- Are you shifting to Vegan diets, chances of Brain Nutrient Deficiency?
- Treatment for Chikungunya through these Foods
- Amy Jackson expecting her first child with fiancé George Panayiotou in October