- Few Good Sequences
- Lead Characters
- Drags a small theme
- Slow Narration
- Lot of flaws
- Over adult content
- Few situation less tracks.
Raj Tarun fits the bill perfectly with his debonair demeanor and elusive acting. Emoting well with his eyes, he is fantastic outright in emotional and important sequences. Hebah Patel looks pretty as a free spirited gal and she spends most of the movie stealing the show from the lead character. Credit should go to her dubbing artist Lipsika too, as the combined output was the one impressed that me to the core. Raj Tarun’s friends Noel, Sudhershan and Naveen did quite a good job in their roles and Noel deserves a special brownie point for his mean histrionics. Hema, Tagubothu Ramesh and the actor who did Siddhu’s father role are spontaneous in their short roles. Zara Khan is fine in the special song.
Story of Kumari 21Ftries to portray the contemporary love, where relations are based on conditional love and less emotional empathy. Sukumar has handled some heavy duty themes in the past and in this latest outing, Kumari 21F, he tries to convey, Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be with unconditional acceptance. Sukumar and director Surya Pratap have opted for a common place and yet highly identifiable theme for Kumari 21F that pokes two figures on the present day love and asks to stand up for true love of their life. And In short it remind us of film Lila Says (2004) in parts. The films story is somewhat half baked. It doesn’t force you to think, or drag us into the characters which are flawed, thirsting for love and relations are bogged down by the past. Debutant director Surya Pratap pits the film wrong and had he presented it as a realistic love story more and fiction tale less, it would have worked better. If Sukumar had handled the megaphone, the things could have been a lot better. The problem with the film is it doesn’t culminate correct. Its weak in many places and pics up slow. The tempo flatters in Many Places and mostly blighted with loopy myopia that despite a different storytelling and narration the only problem is its vision limited to films beauty.
Coming to other technicalities, Cinematographer R Rathnavelu’s frames are slick and togged up and the musical score by Devi Sri Prasad leave significant mark on the audience. Editing is the biggest letdown in the film. Good editor could have taken the film up by many notches. Production Values of Sukumar Writing is good.
Kumari 21F is not the usual run of the mil movie which is designed to entertain audience. Watching it with such an intent can be disappointing. Also labelling it as a Sukumar film will heighten the expectation. Instead watch the movie for its different depiction and muse over some of the questions that the movie poses. All in all, Kumari 21F is a mixed bag. Its not an interesting film. But its sincere and largely piece of cinema about unconditional love in present day relations.
Amala Paul's UNSEEN AVATAR will shock you Amala Paul was last seen in the 2018 superhit Ratsasan and is now acting in movies like Aadai, Adho Andha Paravai Pola, and few other movies besides the Malayalam biggie Aadujeevitham costarring Prithviraj.
- 18-Year-Old Young Actress sends a Message...
- 'Jersey' Babe completes 'PINK' remake
- Kajal Aggarwal PREGNANT ?? She told 'THIS'...
- Politician's Daughter who is a famous Actress is CAUGHT IN CHEATING CASE
- The Young Actress Photos are LEAKED by the Star Director Himself ?? See the LEAKED PHOTO
- #Maharshi Bookings will break #AvengersEndGame records - Here's Why!
- King Akkineni makes some passionate romance with Rakul Preet
- Dusky Tamil Beauty confirms her next project
- Rakul Preet is transforming as a B-Grade Actress
- Kajal's reply when a fan called her she resembled a Porn Star will 'SHOCK' you
- 44-Year-Old Actress, Mother of Two, faced Oops! moment during Jewelry Showroom Opening - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul Preet helps 'HIM' to make an entry
- Anupama completes a Big remake!
- Aditi Rao teams up with Producer cum Actor and the movie gets 'A'