- Meeranandan - Jagapathi Babu's Performances
- Few Dialogues.
- Mismatched Storyline
- Snail paced narration
- Amateur Direction
- No clarity in final message
- Editing Songs.
Hitudu represents how a illiteracy in dalits can affect the life of a common man in Villages. Hitudu tackles problematic issues in Paderu village in Vishakapatnam, such as taxing, subjugation and racial intolerance. Hitudu is all about a pragmatic Seetaram (Jagapathi Babu) from Paderu, thinks ensuring access to education to villagers is for the ability to empower the individual to strive for an improved quality of life. That's when he comes across Abhilasha (Meeranandan), who is taken in by a school teacher (CVL Narasimha Rao) and socialist Seetaram. In a short time, everyone in the school gets impressed with the intelligence of Abhilasha. Seeing the harbouring members of the Zamindhar, Seetaram defend themselves and make Abhilasha to study in Town Hostel for higher studies. Will Abhilasha full fill the dreams of Seetaram and reach the hights forms the rest of the storyline.
Performances are major asset of the film, Jagapathi Babu has done a commendable job; he shines in the emotional sequences with his acute looks but the actor should have worked a bit on the village School episodes. Meera Nandan has once again proved that she is an good performer and she has done a phenomenal job as a nosy Abhilasha in the film. CVL Narasimha Rao, Banerjee and other supporting cast have done a promising job.
There is always a question as to whether a good point is enough for a film to be considered as a feel good entertainer. Unfortunately it isn't, and Hitudu belongs to the category of those films, the principle of which is righteous, but the execution of which fails the every purpose that it upholds. Overall, Hitudu - performance in most parts are satisfactory but the film never manages to enamor its audience.
100% Love Remake coming soon? It's a known fact that the music director turned actor GV Prakash is currently starring in the Tamil remake of the 2011 Blockbuster Telugu romantic family entertainer 100 % Love, directed by Sukumar and starring Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah in lead roles.
- Prabhas and Pooja to date in Europe?
- GVP's Good Act!
- 44 HOT PHOTOS OF PRIYAMANI in SHORTS and SLEEVELESS WAIST-HIGH TOP - HUGE TEMPTING COLLECTION
- 'SAAHO' begins in Mumbai - Shraddha comes to shooting in 'Shorts' and tempts us - Check More Photos Inside
- YAY... BIG BIG NEWS for SHRUTI HAASAN Fans... SHE BEGINS FINALLY - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Tamanna getting WET and HOT in BEACH - 16 HIGH CLARITY PHOTOS which you shouldn't miss!
- Arya Sex scene in GAME OF THRONES makes everyone uncomfortable - Check out these Funny Tweets
- Ayushmann - Nushrat's 'DREAM GIRL' seals it's Release Date
- Anjali walks out as her Ex-Boyfriend is the Hero - She is replaced with this TELUGU BIGG BOSS Babe
- 'JERSEY' TASTES MONUMENTAL SUCCESS IN HISTORY OF TOLLYWOOD - Music Composer is Happy
- Kajal Aggarwal can breathe easy now as her BIGGIE is not dropped!
- Rajini's 'Darbar' will be 'DUAL' role - After Nayantara, the second female lead is Anushka?
- Anushka to make an Open Chat with Public
- Once upon a Time, Deepika Padukone has been an 'ITEM DANCER' and acted like 'THIS' - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE