What Is Good
- Meeranandan - Jagapathi Babu's Performances
- Few Dialogues.
What Is Bad
- Mismatched Storyline
- Snail paced narration
- Amateur Direction
- No clarity in final message
- Editing Songs.
Hitudu represents how a illiteracy in dalits can affect the life of a common man in Villages. Hitudu tackles problematic issues in Paderu village in Vishakapatnam, such as taxing, subjugation and racial intolerance. Hitudu is all about a pragmatic Seetaram (Jagapathi Babu) from Paderu, thinks ensuring access to education to villagers is for the ability to empower the individual to strive for an improved quality of life. That's when he comes across Abhilasha (Meeranandan), who is taken in by a school teacher (CVL Narasimha Rao) and socialist Seetaram. In a short time, everyone in the school gets impressed with the intelligence of Abhilasha. Seeing the harbouring members of the Zamindhar, Seetaram defend themselves and make Abhilasha to study in Town Hostel for higher studies. Will Abhilasha full fill the dreams of Seetaram and reach the hights forms the rest of the storyline.
Performances are major asset of the film, Jagapathi Babu has done a commendable job; he shines in the emotional sequences with his acute looks but the actor should have worked a bit on the village School episodes. Meera Nandan has once again proved that she is an good performer and she has done a phenomenal job as a nosy Abhilasha in the film. CVL Narasimha Rao, Banerjee and other supporting cast have done a promising job.
There is always a question as to whether a good point is enough for a film to be considered as a feel good entertainer. Unfortunately it isn't, and Hitudu belongs to the category of those films, the principle of which is righteous, but the execution of which fails the every purpose that it upholds. Overall, Hitudu - performance in most parts are satisfactory but the film never manages to enamor its audience.
Trisha's next reaches finishing stage! Sizzling slender waist beauty Trisha, who was last seen in the horror thriller Mohini, where she had played dual roles for the first time in her 15 years long career, is busy with multiple projects including Garjanai, 96, and the untitled Superstar Rajnikanth starrer directed by Karthik Subbaraj.
- ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ?
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!