What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Artificial scenes
Bangalore Days begins with an intro from Bobby Simhaa introducing himself and his cousins Sri Divya and Arya who share a very friendly relationship right from the childhood.They get separated after their schooling but are reunited at Bangalore after the marriage of Divya to Rana Daggubati. The story revolves around how their life turns at Bangalore. The movie was already a huge hit at Malayalam and most of us would have watched it already. So how has it worked with a new casting ? Is the magic done once again or has it been a disaster for the Tamil version ? Let's see.
Casting is the disaster zone for this remake. Arya in shoes of Dulquer Salman alone did justice. Simhaa as Nivin Pauly ?? Holy Mother of God ! It was horrendous. Simhaa's body language and attitude never matched 0.01% of what Nivin Pauly did. Sorry Simhaa, you may be National Award winner. But this role needs more soul into it. Sri Divya is gorgeous, but even she fails to reprise role of Nazriya. The gap between drama and comedy should always be maintained and that is where the movie failed. The movie has lots of actors and we wonder how many are yet to come.
The Original version was full of life. But here that life is missing. The movie is incorporated with appreciable transitions, commendable drollery, a congenial run time of more than 150 minutes and one of the most pleasurable story lines. But the movie failed in casting department. Gopi Sunder who produced soul stirring songs for the original has produced average numbers here. K.V.Guhan's cinematography was attractive and colourful. The lightings were so natural and the beautiful scenario of Bengaluru was well captured through his lens. He is the backbone of the movie. Marthand K. Venkatesh has worked on editing. The movie definitely needed lots of cuts. Most of the scenes were dragging. Editing and Cinematography departments have definitely aced at their respective jobs. All the locations from Tamil Nadu and Bangalore have been impeccably put on the big screen.
The movie portrays in a way that Bangalorians only speak English or Hindi and people even lock their lips mid way ! Then we start to observe the story itself which has fabrications everywhere written on it in the last 25 minutes. All it shows can never happen in real life and people who think can are being fooled. Maybe the imagination got too much out of the box. Once again the script was made out of clichés, stereotype-busters and surrealistic contrivance.
18 Hot Photos of Tamanna exposing her thundering thighs at a public event Tamanna has survived in the industry for more than a decade and it's not a cakewalk for her. She did secondary roles and slowly she gets into the game. Now, she is one of the topmost actresses among the top league of actresses.
- Kajal Aggarwal's recent Transparent Saree exposure photos goes Viral
- Samantha's Expressions before whole Media SHOCKED everyone - PROOF INSIDE
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in Award show - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Sayyeshaa's Soap Ad gets negative critics among fans
- Chay's tryst with Cricket
- Sexy and Spicy HD Photos of Kajal Aggarwal from 'Pakka Local' - Throwback Sunday
- UNSEEN SEXY Pictures of Samantha Akkineni to make your Sunday Spicy
- 'Delhi Belly' actress Shenaz Treasury poses in 'REAL BIKINI' - View Photos
- This is how 'Samantha' looked before Plastic Surgery - EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
- Top 20 Unexpected 'Oops' Moments of Indian Actresses in 'Public'
- These 10 images of Alia Bhatt from Vogue Photo shoot will leave you tempted
- These 10 SEXY Photos belong to HANSIKA MOTWANI - View all Photos
- Radhika Apte accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology