What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Artificial scenes
Bangalore Days begins with an intro from Bobby Simhaa introducing himself and his cousins Sri Divya and Arya who share a very friendly relationship right from the childhood.They get separated after their schooling but are reunited at Bangalore after the marriage of Divya to Rana Daggubati. The story revolves around how their life turns at Bangalore. The movie was already a huge hit at Malayalam and most of us would have watched it already. So how has it worked with a new casting ? Is the magic done once again or has it been a disaster for the Tamil version ? Let's see.
Casting is the disaster zone for this remake. Arya in shoes of Dulquer Salman alone did justice. Simhaa as Nivin Pauly ?? Holy Mother of God ! It was horrendous. Simhaa's body language and attitude never matched 0.01% of what Nivin Pauly did. Sorry Simhaa, you may be National Award winner. But this role needs more soul into it. Sri Divya is gorgeous, but even she fails to reprise role of Nazriya. The gap between drama and comedy should always be maintained and that is where the movie failed. The movie has lots of actors and we wonder how many are yet to come.
The Original version was full of life. But here that life is missing. The movie is incorporated with appreciable transitions, commendable drollery, a congenial run time of more than 150 minutes and one of the most pleasurable story lines. But the movie failed in casting department. Gopi Sunder who produced soul stirring songs for the original has produced average numbers here. K.V.Guhan's cinematography was attractive and colourful. The lightings were so natural and the beautiful scenario of Bengaluru was well captured through his lens. He is the backbone of the movie. Marthand K. Venkatesh has worked on editing. The movie definitely needed lots of cuts. Most of the scenes were dragging. Editing and Cinematography departments have definitely aced at their respective jobs. All the locations from Tamil Nadu and Bangalore have been impeccably put on the big screen.
The movie portrays in a way that Bangalorians only speak English or Hindi and people even lock their lips mid way ! Then we start to observe the story itself which has fabrications everywhere written on it in the last 25 minutes. All it shows can never happen in real life and people who think can are being fooled. Maybe the imagination got too much out of the box. Once again the script was made out of clichés, stereotype-busters and surrealistic contrivance.
Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha South Indian slender babe Trisha, known for ruling south film industry for the past 15 years, has starred with almost every big south actor in Tamil and Telugu including the likes of Ajith, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Balakrishna, Jr NTR, and has scored numerous Blockbusters like Mankatha, Athadu, Saamy, Abhiyum Naanum, Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya to name a few.
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!