What Is Good
- Nisha Kothari
What Is Bad
- Everything else
We seriously don't know what is wrong with Indian cinema. If it is 'Jai Gangaajal' last week, it is 'Bullet Rani' this week. 'Bullet Rani' (Nisha Kothari) is an honest cop and she always gets transfer from one place to another. She is given responsibility to investigate murder of a Political party leader. Soori (Ashish Vidyarthi) who murdered the previous leader has now planned to get rid of Chief Minister. How Bullet Rani deals with him and saves the day forms the rest of the story. Yeah Yeah ! we get it... All we had is 'Yaaawwwnn!!!'
Nisha Kothari is energetic and she is beautiful. She essayed role of the rough and tough cop perfectly. She did justice to the role. But the role ?? That is where the movie has failed miserably. Earlier in Tamil cinema, Sneha did one such role for a movie titled 'Bhavani' and now it is Nisha Kothari's turn. However she has excelled far better than other lady cops such as Priyanka Chopra, Sneha. Ashish Vidyarthi has done the usual villain role. Shafi acts as another villain. Tagubotu Ramesh's screen presence is completely limited. Rest of them appeared like cameo roles. So has the performances elevated the movie ? The answer is a big NO.
When everything goes wrong, technical team also goes wrong. Music by Gunvant is like pressing random keys on the keyboard. They are not catchy and attractive. Even though the movie had three songs, all songs were hindrances. Anyways they are not affecting the flow of the movie as the movie itself is a hindrance. Editing is clumsy. Cinematography is pathetic. Nothing stays good. Most of the scenes were in non-linear fashion. Director has tried the 80's screenplay and has failed miserably. Production values are so low. It is obvious in each and every scene.
In short, this is that kind of movie, where everything goes wrong, right from the start to the end. Nothing stays inside and outside. We wonder how these kind of movies are made in Tollywood. But still Nisha Kothari is the silver lining. Her energy and screen presence deserves claps.
Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas Well-known film distribution company in the overseas Phars Films has acquired the overseas rights of Raju Gari Gadhi 3. Very recently this company has distributed Prabhas Saaho and Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa in the overseas. Raju Gari Gadhi 3 is a horror-comedy written and directed by Ohmkar.
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru
- Bunny’s Ala Vaikuntapuramloo vs Charan's Rangasthalam: which is better?