What Is Good
- Shailene Woodley
- Action scenes
- Visual effects
What Is Bad
- Resembles 'Hunger games'
- 'Maze Runner'
- Second half
'Allegiant' is the third part in 'Divergent' series. So in order to watch this movie, you have to watch 'Divergent' (2014) and 'Insurgent' (2015) first. Shailene Woodley is back as Tris and after the shocking revelations made in 'Insurgent', Tris must escape with Theo James (Four) beyond the walls that circles Chicago. She must also discover the real truth of what lies behind it. The remaining members of the Erudite faction are put on mock trials and executed and Tris brother is scheduled to be executed next. The movie is all about how 'Four' begins to plot a way to get behind walls and what is the shocking truth.
Just now we have came from 'The Hunger Games' franchise and once again this series is also in similar way. A young, dynamic and good looking people try to escape the evil governing bodies. If it is President Snow in 'The Hunger Games', it is President David here. The cast clearly repeats what they have done in previous two parts. Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Jeff Daniels, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Maggie Q have justice to their roles. Shailene Woodley has given her best performance once again. She has more action than Insurgent and Divergent. But most of the time, the movie is filled with 'running'. The chemistry between Four and Tris is also better in this one. The tension between characters are palpable.
The biggest negative of the movie is the screenplay is predictable and it is the weakest plot. Honestly don't know what Robert Schwentke was thinking as the emotional scenes are also lazily done and there are no emotions. The climax was not honest. There is no continuity in the scenes. Major part of CGI is pretty average and ot even touches the line of bad at times. The Art concepts and Visual ideas still work well. The cinematography was incredible.
If you have read the novel, then this movie will disappoint you for sure. If you have watched the early two movies, once again this movie is just a disappointment. This is definitely not a great addition even though it has the same rhythm. The best positive aspect about the movie is Good action scenes and the suspense factor can be found in last 20 minutes. Let's hope we can get a better product in part 2, 'Ascendant'.
"Money Troubles" for Actress Priyamani - This is What She Did...!!! The national award winning actress Priyamani, who had shot to fame with her award-winning act in the Tamil flick Paruthi Veeran, and had also starred in films of top directors like Maniratnam, Bharathiraja, and Balu Mahendra, had set out on a glam attack in Telugu, and performance oriented roles in Malayalam.
- TV Actress ditches her boyfriend as now she is a Big Actress now !?!
- Take a BIG gulp - "The Boy Next Door" gets SUCH A HOTTIE !!
- When Actresses were Touched and groped inappropriately at Airport - "The Dress they wear" should be blamed !?!
- Nayantara ignores 'Mega Star'
- Trisha chilling out at Europe - View Pics!
- SHOCKING! A Lead Heroine was ready to sleep with a Top Hero just for a Chance in his movie
- 50-Year-Old Telugu Actor's 'FUN' time with 22-Year-Old Actress
- Samantha plants it Deep and High!
- 13 Photos of Alia Bhatt in Saree at an Award Show!
- Whhooaa... Kajal Aggarwal's TWO BIG Glamour Treat after 12 Years
- Pooja Hedge is the numero uno actress in Tollywood
- Holy Mother of God... SAMANTHA AKKINENI finally goes the Extra Mile for a Movie even after Marriage with Chaitu
- Displaying Assets to Perfection - 12 Photos of 'Brahmin Beauty' to tease your Mood
- Will Mehreen change Gopichand fortunes?