What Is Good
- Arjun Kapoor
- Jaya Bachchan's cameo
What Is Bad
- Lots of cliches
'Ki and Ka' is one of the most anticipated romantic comedies and the trailer itself said that the movie will explore more into gender roles in a marriage. R.Balki who gave hard hitting 'Shamitabh' is back with a new and fresh genre. Kia (Kareena) is a marketing professional and she aspires to conquer the corporate world. Kabir (Arjun Kapoor) is planning to be a house wife even though his father has lucrative construction business. So the husband does cook, clean and he even wears mangalsutra. Woman earns a living. At one stage they meet Amitabh and Jaya bachchan and they hear their story. At one stage they go to Dubai and there a pregnancy test goes wrong and we have stereotypical cliches. The first half moves with comedy and it speaks on the unconventional marriage. Second half is more of melodrama between working wife and house husband.
Both Kareena Kapoor and Arjun are proven actors and they don't have anything to prove once again. However in this movie, both were so cool as if they are just playing warm up matches. The movie is similar to lines of Before Sunset, Before Sunrise and Before Midnight trilogy. Balki tries to establish a man child and no flaws are with arjun. But still he has a long way to go. Kareena has done a flawless job. She is bold and beautiful. The rest of the cast are just fillers. We have Rajit Kapoor, Swaroop Sampat in supporting roles.
Technical wise also this movie is so weak. Ilayaraja who scored a National award with his 1000th movie has given a pretty average album. Chandan Arora's editing is flawless. But still the 126 minutes running time seems like a lengthy one as there are more melodrama. Balki has failed with the screenplay department. During an interview he confessed that he wrote the script long back. That's obvious as most of the scenes are just a rehash of old Hindi movies.
Seriously we don't know what was Balki thinking. During one of the scene where Kapoor hosts a lunch for other housewives in neighbourhood, it was just taking things too far. Kareena's character was also disappointing. Lots of negative shades attached to her character. Her character was just a spoilt child who needs to have some counselling. Both Kareena and Arjun are a treat to watch. But they deserve a much better script. Cameo roles from Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan is fun to watch. But they don't have the power to elevate the movie.
Trisha Showing Some Erotic Intimacy With Sid In These 10 Photos Team AP Herald brings you exclusive, unseen clicks of the slim and sexy beauty Trisha Krishnan, rocking in a two-piece bikini, while also scorching screens with unbelievably Sensuous chemistry with Siddharth. Never seen before Trisha displaying Extreme levels of erotic intimacy!!
- 19-Year-Old Actress in a famous acclaimed remake
- Anushka has acted in 'SLEAZY' scenes - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- LEAKED - 21-Year-Old Actress and 38-Year-Old Spotted 'TOGETHER' - LEAKED PHOTOS INSIDE
- Anushka all set to make a Stunning Return
- Sandalwood Babe trying 'TOO HARD'
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE TOPLESS PHOTO of KAJAL AGGARWAL - PHOTO INSIDE
- Bollywood Babe entering Tamil?
- Rakul Preet gets '96' Hero
- 38-Years, Married, Mother of a Child, But still oozing 'Sex Appeal' on her Date Night - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara arrives by May
- Rakul Preet shifts gears
- Kiara Advani least bothered about dropping down
- Trisha doesn't want to expose herself before public - She often rushes inside her 'PERSONAL' space
- Mahesh Babu impressed with Vamshi - Asks him to prepare another Fresh script - Kajal to be the female lead