What Is Good
- Prakash Raj
What Is Bad
Udhayanidhi Stalin who is desperate to give a hit after debacles of 'Nanbenda' and 'Gethu' is now back with remake of 'Jolly LLB' which is a comedy drama in Bollywood. But here in Tamil version it gets more emotional. The plot is almost similar to a real life incident which happened before few years where the son of a rich billionaire was involved in a murder case of running his car over innocent people sleeping on the platforms. How he tries to escape from the loopholes of Indian Judicial system and how a lawyer stands between him and justice forms the rest of the story. On other hand the most celebrated high profile lawyer Prakash Raj is defending the criminal and the clash between the two forms the rest of the story.
If it is Arshad Warsi and Boman Hirani in the original, here we see the contrast mode and we get to watch Udhayanidhi Stalin and Prakash Raj. Udhayanidhi is absolutely clueless in most of the scenes. What should be done in a natural manner was done in the most artificial way and his body language was so rigid. Hansika is gorgeous but her role never evokes any interest. In fact her lip sync was a little problem too. Vivek provides some laughter with his witty one liners in serious situations. Prakash Raj is the one who stole the show and he brings the complete energy and package into the team. Aishwarya Rajesh is just okay. She plays a journalist and is someone who is looking out for a chance to knock down Prakash Raj for some hidden reason. In Hindi this character will just be a 'Hit and Miss' one. Here it is developed into a lengthy one. Radharavi as Judge is seen in a new look over and he has done his part to perfection.
Madhi's cinematography deserves special mention as we see a completely different Chennai with new lightings and frames. Even inside the court, we can see the shades differing between Prakash Raja and Udhayanidhi. Sheer brilliance. Santosh Narayanan's music is not the best thing happened. But it is good with BGM. Editing was also hush-hush as there were lots of unwanted stuff in first half and that tampers the flow of narration.
If you have watched the Hindi version 'Jolly LLB', then you may not find this one interesting. But at the same time, if you watch it with an open mind, this court drama might be an emotional ride. It is definitely a success for Udhayanidhi and his acting career. The first half is too slow and songs in second half spoil the show. But still Prakash Raj's one man show carries the movie forward.
Oops! Rakul Preet accidentally shows of her Fluffy Back - Video and Photos Proof Rakul Preet who was down and under with the failure of 'SPYder' got a new lease of life with 'Khakee'. She had high hopes on Neeraj Pandey's 'Aiyaary' and she hoped to get back into Bollywood once again with that project. But the movie tanked so bad.
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- Tamanna has exposed a lot just for a TV commercial?
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- 14 Photos of Nandita showing her Sex Appeal in Tight Outfit
- These 19 Latest Photos of 35-Year-Old TRISHA proves that she gets Hotter with age
- Rakul Preet got caught Red-Handed
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- Tamanna's Last chance
- The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal
- 12 Sexy Hot Photos of Rakul Preet while shooting
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Why Keerthy takes 2 hours in Make Up room?
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- 60 Red Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal which would make you sweat a lot