What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Outdated plot
Tollywood is just going with the trend of making low budget movies. Most of the producers feel they can taste success with low budget movies. One such movie which released is 'Kundanapu Bomma'. Let's see how this movie has fared. Suchi(Chandni Chowdary) is a happy go lucky girl and her father's dream is to get her married to relative's son Gopi (Sudhakar). But Sudharkar doesn't like this marriage. Also Suchi falls in love with Vasu (Sudheer varma) who comes to her house as car mechanic. Right when the couple decide to reveal their love story to their elders, Gopi shifts his lane and he says 'Yes' to marry Suchi. Why Gopi changed his mind ? What will Suchi do ? All these questions were answered in the rest of the story.
Coming to performances, everything is bland and few characters really annoy you. Jhansi’s character is so loud that it gives you irritation. Nagineedu's character alone showed some respite and rest of the cast were just bland. There were zero emotions. As the climax was wrapped in a hurry, the characters completely looked stupid. With an outdated screenplay, the makers couldn't do much ! At least in future, the makers should buy some actors who can really act.
Right from the story, everything is hanging mid way. Even the basic plot is not completely scripted. Also there is zero clarity between the character developments and the way they get together on screen. Hero is a car mechanic and the way he blends with heroine is totally unconvincing.. Second half is completely derailed with most of the scenes are even worse than school drama. Songs and Music are absolutely pathetic. Wonder how the legendary Keeravani agreed to score music for this movie ! Cinematography is good. The village portions were shown in a realistic manner.
The movie may have an interesting one-liner, but the narration is completely poor. Music is by M.M.Keeravani and it is unbelievable he agreed to compose music for such a movie. There is zero clarity in the story, characters, everything. The family atmosphere is good. But that is also let down by dialogues and narration.
Shriya goes 'MORE BOLD' - HOTTEST EXPOSURE Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- When Trisha was Kissed suddenly by a Surprise Guest... Photos Proof Inside
- Bigg Boss Kaushal hits a BIG JACKPOT
- 18 Hot Photos of Tamanna exposing her thundering thighs at a public event
- Kajal Aggarwal's recent Transparent Saree exposure photos goes Viral
- Samantha's Expressions before whole Media SHOCKED everyone - PROOF INSIDE
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in Award show - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Sayyeshaa's Soap Ad gets negative critics among fans
- Chay's tryst with Cricket
- Sexy and Spicy HD Photos of Kajal Aggarwal from 'Pakka Local' - Throwback Sunday
- UNSEEN SEXY Pictures of Samantha Akkineni to make your Sunday Spicy
- 'Delhi Belly' actress Shenaz Treasury poses in 'REAL BIKINI' - View Photos
- This is how 'Samantha' looked before Plastic Surgery - EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
- Top 20 Unexpected 'Oops' Moments of Indian Actresses in 'Public'
- These 10 images of Alia Bhatt from Vogue Photo shoot will leave you tempted