What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Lacking emotional depth
Nani once again has proved his mettle and he has opted for a simple story. His last release 'Gentleman' was a thriller and now this time it is a complete fun ride. He clearly knows what is in stores for him. He has essayed role of Aditya and has brought an energetic guy before our eyes. Anu Emmanuel who has made her debut in Telugu is too beautiful to handle. She is gorgeous and will come a long way in future. Vennela Kishore comes in second half and he is shown as a Taxi Driver in Mumbai. His role is also simple and neat. Raj Tarun's surprising guest appearance is solid.
Technical wise the movie is too strong. Gnanasekhar's cinematography is the biggest strength. Each frame is so rich and colours are too vibrant. The background is also pleasant. Gopi Sunder's music is also melodious. 4 Songs are too pleasant. Well done Gopi ! Virinchi Varma has offered a 'Nothing new' kinda story. But screenplay is interesting. That's what has made the movie so special. Production values are also too good. Anandi Art Creations and Keva Movies have done extensive promotions. Editing is also crisp. However second half could have got even more cuts as it never had any emotional depth.
Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office Young hero Naga Chaitanya has been in a disastrous form as his last release Yuddham Sharanam way back in 2017 was a disaster and since then he has had no release as a Hero. The actor is desperate to give a hit and he rested huge hopes on 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu'.
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!