What Is Good
- Raashi Khanna's glamour
- Rao Ramesh
What Is Bad
- Second half
'Hyper' is a romantic action entertainer and it is written and directed by Santosh Srinivas. The movie is funded by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta, Anil Sunkara under 14 Reels banner. Ghibran has composed tunes. The movie brings the Hit pair of Ram and Raashi Khanna together once again. Naresh, Tulasi Shivamani, Murali Sharma, Rao Ramesh, Fish Venkat, Prabhas Sreenu, Shyaji Shinde are also part of the supporting cast. So let's see how the movie is and we can also see whether the movie can survive with Dussera releases piling up. Surya (Ram) is a happy going guy and he is totally obsessed about his dad Narayana Murthy (Satyaraj). The love for his dad itself creates trouble for him. Rao Ramesh who is a dirty minister demands Satyaraj to grant permission for a shopping mall. But as Satyaraj is a sincere government officer he denies and he lock horns with minister. The minister targets his family and the rest of the story is all about the cat and mouse game between Ram and Rao Ramesh. Surya takes things in his hands and saves his dad from this chaos.
Coming to performances, Ram steals the show with his 'Hyper' performance. He is totally energetic. This is a tailor made movie for Ram and he does a neat job. His energy level is in another state. He suits the film completely. Next to Ram, we have Rao Ramesh. As a villain he is lovable. He has done a power packed role. The punch dialogues, comedy, and conflict that is generated through these two characters (Rao Ramesh and Ram) is pretty good. Raashi Khanna generates the much necessary skin show and she provides the eye candy through glamour. Satyaraj is too perfect in his role. He brings the emotional quotient. Rest of the cast does justice to their roles.
Music by Ghibran is the best thing happened to this movie. He elevates even a simple scene to a power packed one through his background score. 'Hyper' song in second half is totally goosebumps. Editing is also crisp. However few more cuts could have made the movie even a better product. 143 minutes with unwanted song placements act as hindrance. Screenplay is the biggest minus. Everything is highly predictable. The second half is too sluggish. The movie never has any twists in second half and that spoils the whole movie. Things get easily predictable after a point. Cinematographer deserves special mention for fresh and rich visuals.
Santosh Srinivas should have worked more on screenplay. However the movie has its entertaining moments and that is what has saved the movie. The movie might gel well with mass audience. There are more glitches and predictable storyline. However if you leave your brains at home, you can enjoy this one time for sure !
The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal Action hero Vishal who had been on a successful streak with hits like Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai had delivered a commercial success with his latest release Sandakozhi 2 directed by director N Lingusamy.
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- Agent Prabhas, Shraddha... Loading...
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- 'NOTA' Girl gets her next
- Even before shooting a major production house bags rights for RRR
- PIC TALK - Kajal Aggarwal in a Bra and Thigh-High Shorts exposing her Inner Assets
- Even in Traditional Dress, Kajal Aggarwal exposes her cleavage and navel - PHOTOS PROOF Inside
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops! Trisha faces Embarrassing moment on the stage due to her short skirt - 31 Photos as a Hot Treat
- These 19 Latest Photos of 35-Year-Old TRISHA proves that she gets Hotter with age
- 28 Saree Stripping Photos of Anushka Shetty as a treat for your eyes
- 40 "Tempting" Photos of Trisha in Low-Hip Saree