What Is Good
- Raashi Khanna's glamour
- Rao Ramesh
What Is Bad
- Second half
'Hyper' is a romantic action entertainer and it is written and directed by Santosh Srinivas. The movie is funded by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta, Anil Sunkara under 14 Reels banner. Ghibran has composed tunes. The movie brings the Hit pair of Ram and Raashi Khanna together once again. Naresh, Tulasi Shivamani, Murali Sharma, Rao Ramesh, Fish Venkat, Prabhas Sreenu, Shyaji Shinde are also part of the supporting cast. So let's see how the movie is and we can also see whether the movie can survive with Dussera releases piling up. Surya (Ram) is a happy going guy and he is totally obsessed about his dad Narayana Murthy (Satyaraj). The love for his dad itself creates trouble for him. Rao Ramesh who is a dirty minister demands Satyaraj to grant permission for a shopping mall. But as Satyaraj is a sincere government officer he denies and he lock horns with minister. The minister targets his family and the rest of the story is all about the cat and mouse game between Ram and Rao Ramesh. Surya takes things in his hands and saves his dad from this chaos.
Coming to performances, Ram steals the show with his 'Hyper' performance. He is totally energetic. This is a tailor made movie for Ram and he does a neat job. His energy level is in another state. He suits the film completely. Next to Ram, we have Rao Ramesh. As a villain he is lovable. He has done a power packed role. The punch dialogues, comedy, and conflict that is generated through these two characters (Rao Ramesh and Ram) is pretty good. Raashi Khanna generates the much necessary skin show and she provides the eye candy through glamour. Satyaraj is too perfect in his role. He brings the emotional quotient. Rest of the cast does justice to their roles.
Music by Ghibran is the best thing happened to this movie. He elevates even a simple scene to a power packed one through his background score. 'Hyper' song in second half is totally goosebumps. Editing is also crisp. However few more cuts could have made the movie even a better product. 143 minutes with unwanted song placements act as hindrance. Screenplay is the biggest minus. Everything is highly predictable. The second half is too sluggish. The movie never has any twists in second half and that spoils the whole movie. Things get easily predictable after a point. Cinematographer deserves special mention for fresh and rich visuals.
Santosh Srinivas should have worked more on screenplay. However the movie has its entertaining moments and that is what has saved the movie. The movie might gel well with mass audience. There are more glitches and predictable storyline. However if you leave your brains at home, you can enjoy this one time for sure !
Sayyeshaa still feels bad for acting in 'BBM' remake in Tamil Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, as he's fondly called by his fans, had been carefully constructing his career scoring hits like pizza, Soothu Kavvum, And last year's blockbuster movies like Kavan and Vikram Vedha. Saayesha who tasted success alone so far has also faced a big failure.
- Director turned Actor now gets Tamanna !?!
- Good and Evil in 'AVENGERS'... But, Romance already done...?? Check These 17 Photos
- Tamanna back to do Item dancer avatar?
- Will Kajal come forward and help the lean hero in such a way?
- Shruti Haasan and Another Milky Babe for Makkal Selvan Hero
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets a Controversial comedian
- Oops... 'THIS' Director wants to direct Pawan Kalyan and Kajal for 'SUCH A MOVIE'
- Both Mahesh and Pooja will expose the other side
- When Kajal and Suriya were all praises...
- VD not ready to open about Rashmika's Lip Kiss?
- Tamanna's Double 'O' after a long time!
- Nayantara Vs Trisha Vs Tamanna - Who's it gonna be?
- When Kajal shows her sexy curves and assets in Saree... Hot Photos Inside
- Can you believe? KAJAL AGGARWAL IN A SOFT PORN B-GRADE Movie?