What Is Good
- Art Direction
What Is Bad
- Background score
Kashmora (Karthi) is a smakk time crook who pretends as if he got some special powers and he also makes the world to believe that he can talk to ghosts. At one stage he even cheats Minister and loots a ransom. When he decides to flee with that ransom, he gets struck in a haunted bungalow which is guarded by real ghosts. Sri Divya who wants to complete her thesis also comes to that bungalow. Why the ghost gathered Karthi and his family into that bungalow ? What Sri Divya has to do with it ? All answers are told in big screen.
Karthi as Kashmora and Raj Nayak excels. He clearly shows the difference between two roles. As a petty thief who cheats he reminds us 'Siruthai' Rocket Raja character. As ruthless evil warlord, he scores even more. The way he has been shown as womanizer was portrayed beautifully without much vulgarity. Nayantara just appears for 20 minutes. She shows her glamour in one song and also does a sword fight in that short stay. She's so gorgeous than Sri Divya. Sri Divya doesn't have much to offer. She hardly appears on screen. Vivek as Karthi's father evokes laughter. Rest of the cast has done justice to their roles.
Director Gokul who is just 2 movies old has taken a fantasy element oven with current trend of horror and comedy. He infact gets success in narrating such a screenplay. However, the main drawback is the length of the movie. Editing should have been better. Om Prakash cinematography was splendid and fabulous. Especially the war sequence deserves special mention. Music is a big let down. Background score is so pathetic. These kind of movies deserve better musical score. Art direction and the way Karthi has been styled is just mind blowing. Visual effects for a medium budget movie is so good. However, these days considering movies like 'Baahubali' it has to be at least close to that.
'Kaashmora' is definitely a different subject from routine commercial masalas. Director Gokul has done a good job in mixing comedy and horror altogether. Fantasy element is a bit too much in the climax. Nayantara is so good in her cameo and the sudden appearance in climax looks so artificial. Editing should have been lot better in this movie. Music is also below par. Barring the length and music, the movie is definitely an entertaining venture.
Oops! Alia Bhatt exposes her Slender Milky Thighs during a Press Meet - Camera Flashes around it - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Alia Bhatt is a prominent actress who works extensively in Bollywood. She is also one of the highest-paid actresses in India and based on her salary and fame, she even got featured in Forbes Asia under 30 list. As we all knew, she is the daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan.
- Rakul Preet gets '96' Hero
- Kajal Aggarwal to repeat the 'SAME MAGIC'
- Nayantara arrives by May
- Kajal Aggarwal 10-Year-Challenge - Still the Same HOTNESS, GLAMOUR and SEX APPEAL...
- Kiara Advani least bothered about dropping down
- SUCHILEAKS Scandal fame TV Anchor Divyadarshini is 'BACK' with these HOT TEMPTING PHOTOS - VIEW ALL HOT PHOTOS
- Mahesh Babu impressed with Vamshi - Asks him to prepare another Fresh script - Kajal to be the female lead
- Oops! Amy Jackson flashed her INNER BEAUTY wearing a Golden Netted Fringed Top with NOTHING INSIDE - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE
- Rashmika to start sooner
- Trisha wears Sleeveless and Cleavage-revealing Dress for an Award Show and 'SHOCKS' everyone - 16 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- OMG... Have you seen Tamanna in a SHORT RED SKIRT revealing her Milky Thighs? HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- WHAA..TT..? Tamanna Exposes a Tamil Director
- 46-Year-Old, Mother of a Child, 'SAAHO' Beauty and GOES BOLD - UNBELIEVABLE HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- These 19 Photos prove that the 35-Year-Old 'Brahmin Beauty' is a glamour force to tease our mood