What Is Good
- First half
What Is Bad
- Second half
- Predictable screenplay
Naresh (Allari Naresh) is one of the members of band troupe along with his friends Shakalaka Shankar and Chammak Chandra. He loves Bhanumathi (Kruthika Jayakumar). She runs an orphanage home. He comes across a situation where a small child from her orphanage is to be operated for a hole in her heart and it requires a lot of money. Naresh pledges to get her operation done with his money and borrows it from a loan shark and it is robbed by unknown person. They get a call from rich businessman (Rajendra Prasad) whose newly bought house is haunted by a ghost to solve the problem of ghost. He agrees to do that as he is in need of money. Watch the movie to know the end part of the movie.
This movie is a big disappointment for those who anticipate good comedy. It neither has comedy nor content. The movie is a big disappointment for Allari Naresh who is anticipating a solid hit. Allari Naresh has delivered a neat performance and his comedy timing is the focus of the movie. Kruthika Jayakumar has done justice to her role and her chemistry with Naresh is good. Rajendra Prasad, Posani Krishna Murali, Srinivas Reddy, Shakalaka Shankar and Chalapathi Rao have done their jobs decently. The Screenplay is bad and makes audience uncomfortable in their seat.
The production values of the movie were made good. The movie’s major part is filled with comedy track. Music by Sai Karthik is good but very sad and the songs have come in as speed breakers. Meanwhile the dialogues which were penned by Diamond Ratna Babu are written with a lot of wit and fun. Editing is decent except for the songs. G Nageswara Reddy the director has done a usual job. The second half is filled with too many characters.
The story of the film is aged old and has absolutely nothing to offer for the audience. Once the twist is revealed after the first half, things become quite tedious as some forced comedy enters the proceedings. The climax of the film is quite a usual one and the movie ends with a predictable and dull note. Too many characters enter the film and try to evoke comedy which is a disappointment for the most part. All those who do not bother about the story line and are okay with the over the top and loud comedy can enjoy this weekend by watching the movie.
Priyamani has 'Money Troubles' The national award winning actress Priyamani, who had shot to fame with her award-winning act in the Tamil flick Paruthi Veeran, and had also starred in films of top directors like Maniratnam, Bharathiraja, and Balu Mahendra, had set out on a glam attack in Telugu, and performance oriented roles in Malayalam.
- Rakul Preet Showing her Inner Beauty - 35 Tempting Photos
- Keerthi Suresh ready to prove
- Trisha's navel in Purple, Will make your mind Ripple - 14 Photos Inside
- Kajal, Samantha, Tamanna made us drool in these Photos
- 19 Photos of Samantha which is a Big defining moment
- This Actress Dance in IPL 2018 has costed too much!
- Kajal Aggarwal at Ponds Event - View all Pics
- Rana and Trisha 'TOGETHER' Again
- 35 Latest Photoshoot Photos of Tamanna in Saree will make your Jaws Drop !!
- Keerthi Suresh is 'Chick' ??
- Kriti was spotted in a Saree and was cuddling a Puppy - 'Adorable' Photos Inside
- Producer reveals shocking facts on Tamanna
- Tamannaah's Bad Luck continues
- Rakul Preet shows off her Curves in Saree while shooting