What Is Good
- Realistic feel
What Is Bad
- Dragging screenplay
The movie starts with Sarvamangalam (Srinivas Reddy) from Karimnagar who is superstitious always takes advice of swamiji (Jeeva). He finally gets government job and gets posting in Kakinada. Sarvamangalam joins there and tries to get transfer to his native place to take care of his ailing mother. Instead of believing in his hard work, Sarvamangalam believes in the swamiji who says it was due to lucky charm whom he saw at the sart of the day. Thus he gets attracted to Rani (Poorna), employee at Mee Seva. To find out whether Sarvamangalam's superstitions help him fulfill his dreams, watch Jayammu Nischayammu Raa on silver screen.
Srinivas Reddy has performed well as a responsible son worried about his ailing mother, person who believes in superstitions and with less self confidence, in love with a person but unable to express etc. He showed different kinds of expressions. Poorna did well in traditional attire. However she did not look that attractive. She got limited scope to perform. Sri Vishnu attracted in a lively role. Ravi Varma looked good as a cunning superior. Posani Krishna Murali and others attracted to some extent with their comedy.
Editing could have been better especially in the second half as many scenes are dragged. Dialogues are good and some made good impact. Cinematography has beautified the film showing the natural locations of Karimnagar, Pochampally, Rajole, Kakinada, Yanam, Bhimili, Vizag, and Hyderabad. Director should have added some interesting elements to make the film even better. Production values are good.
Jayammu Nischayymuraa is a feel good film which has its heart in its place. A small town set up, earthy characters, good comedy and Srinivasa Reddy’s impressive performance will surely go well. Though the concept is good, many such films came earlier making it a routine one. The director has come with pretty ordinary story and screenplay and direction turned average with no real twists and turns.
OMG... Alia Bhatt goes NAKED for a movie? PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE Alia Bhatt is a prominent actress who works extensively in Bollywood. She is also one of the highest-paid actresses in India and based on her salary and fame, she even got featured in Forbes Asia under 30 list. As we all knew, she is the daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan.
- Hansika replacing Oviyaa for a Horror-Comedy?
- Sai Pallavi's romantic adventures
- Actress STOPS SHOOTING and Walks away as Hero touched her "Inappropriate"
- Trisha joins Makkal Selvan
- Nayantara's Director opens on 'WHAT SHE IS ACTUALLY...'
- Is 'HE' going to be a part of Kajal Aggarwal's SUCH A MOVIE?
- NEW SET OF LEAKED photos end as treat for Hansika fans!
- Hansika Motwani injured on sets!
- BRAHMIN BEAUTY is on cloud nine after hitting Bull's Eye
- TWO BIG round eyes Iyer Beauty finally gets something
- Super Star gets 18-Year-Old Young Actress
- DOUBLE TREAT from Trisha with 48-Year-Old Actor
- BIGG BOSS Buxom Babe refutes rumours
- When Super Star's Sister-In-Law wore Saree in the Sexiest Way... HOTTEST PHOTOS INSIDE