What Is Good
- Ram Charan
- Aravind Swami
What Is Bad
- Unwanted songs
- Editing in few spots
The story revolves around Dhruva ( Ram Charan) and Siddharth Abhimanyu ( Aravind Swami) where Siddharth After his graduation he returned to India and is now a well-established scientist. Siddarth uses the medical field for the wrong reasons and his own profit. Dhruva finds the detective mind of Siddharth Abhimanyu and tries to arrest him and Ishikha ( Rakul Preet Singh) romances Dhruva and helps him to achieve the goal. The cat and mouse game between Dhruva and Siddharth forms the rest of the story.
Ram Charan and Rakul Preet Singh's chemistry has worked very well in the movie. Rakul Preet has proved herself as a glam doll in song sequences. Aravind Swami has enacted as an antagonist and his style of acting is superb. He's the new age villain and he proved his mettle with subtle expressions. Navdeep as Jana has done justice to his role. He even earns sympathy during an emotional scene. Ram Charan has invested lots of efforts and it is obvious in each frame. Most of the movie revolves between Aravind Swami and Ram Charan. But still the supporting cast tries to grab attention and that is the strength of the movie. Posani as a politician, in particular, grabs a solid role and he has performed flawlessly in that meaty role.
Surender Reddy has made the perfect remake and he never spoiled the original intensity. His direction has improved a lot than the original. Hip Hop Thamiza had composed the music melodiously and the songs which were released had stolen hearts of many. The cinematography work was done excellently by PS Vinod and the editing part was looked after phenomenally by Naveen Nooli. On behalf of Geetha Arts, Allu Aravind and NV Prasad have jointly produced the movie and production values are too high. The editing part is bit lengthy and few scenes are little boring. The dialogues are penned by Vema Reddy. Dialogues are the backbone of the movie.
Ram Charan's acting as an IPS officer has enacted phenomenally and has proved his individuality. Siddharth Abhimanyu's style of acting is outstanding and his strong attitude is the strength of the movie. Dhruva along with his friends targets the antagonist and the scenes are highly thrilling. Rakul Preet Singh's costume is classy and the romantic songs will stay in the minds of his fans. The action scenes are energetic and stunt choreography is made well.
Oops! Amy Jackson flashed her INNER BEAUTY wearing a Golden Netted Fringed Top with NOTHING INSIDE - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE Amy Jackson is a British model and Indian actress who was introduced in director Vijay's 'Madharaasapattinam' cult film as a British girl and then pursued her career by acting in Tamil and few Telugu films! Although she didn't meet her turning point or breakthrough in her career as all films were focused on heroes.
- Have you seen Kajol in BIKINI?
- KAJAL AGGARWAL is TWO-FACED - PROOF INSIDE
- 18 Photos of this TV Actress showing her HOT CURVES will INCREASE your TEMPTATIONS
- Kajal Aggarwal's condition to go "Wet" during shooting scenes
- 9 Photos of Kriti exposing her Thundering Thighs and Teasing cleavage in Public
- Anushka Shetty is UPSET as she lost her old charm
- 5 Times when SAMANTHA got Oops! moment in PUBLIC...
- 9 Photos of Wamiqa Gabbi to make you go weak on your knees
- Goodachari actress's brothel act
- Regina Cassandra was touched inappropriately - When another guy tried, she slapped him hard
- These Photos of Rakul Preet in a Transparent Saree will mesmerize you
- Trisha Showing Some Erotic Intimacy With Sid In These 10 Photos
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE TOPLESS PHOTO of KAJAL AGGARWAL - PHOTO INSIDE
- Rakul Preet shifts gears