- Period setup
- Emotional climax
- Little bit unwanted scenes
Railway Raju (Sree Vishnu) loves cricket. He works hard to realize his dream of becoming a star cricketer. He loves Nitya (Tanya Hope) Imtiaz (Nara Rohit), encounter specialist hates naxal gang as he lost his parents in naxal attack. Raju owes some money to a local rowdy and he kidnaps Nithya as he fails to repay his debt. In an attack Baghawan Das gets killed at the hands of Raju. Raju’s sister many years back joins Naxal moment. Imtiaz trains his guns on Raju on this pretext suspecting him of having links with naxal gang. This results in Raju losing everything in his life. Watch the rest of the movie to know what happens in the life of Sree Vishnu.
Nara Rohit’s role as a Police Officer brings lot of proceedings to the story with his stylish action and caring attitude. Sree Vishnu as an actor has proved his individuality as Railway Raju. Tanya Hope has made her debut acting decently. Brahmji has acted very well in the first half and the second half is filled with controversies between Nara Rohit and Sree Vishnu.
Sai Karthick has made the songs not so good and they have acted as speed breakers. Background score is terrific. Rerecording has taken the scenes to a higher level. All the dialogues are natural without any forced philosophy. Director Sagar K Chandra has made an honest attempt rather than select safe genres like love stories or mass films. Though the film had its drops in between, minuses are not visible due to strong content. The emotional climax has added power to the story. The screenplay of the film is very impressive and gets engaging as the climax is ended with a good twist.
The film is set in the backdrop of 1992 to1996 in Hyderabad. Naxal movements used to be in full swing and globalization effects started having its influence. The way the director has related both of them as a young man’s dream of becoming a star cricketer has really made a good impact. However the director has made a good choice by not indulging in lecturing on naxalism, globalization, privatization etc. The director every now and then gives a twist and keeps the audience alert. The story has no hero and villain, but circumstances make them as hero and villain.
Shruti Haasan's Long Pending project gets a start again? Before two years, Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan had launched a surprise movie, the spin-off of his favorite character and people's most loved character of his Biggie Dasavatharam, Balram Naidu, with the movie Sabash Naidu. Shruti Haasan is doing the female lead role.
- Caste Director gets Sonam and a Perfectionist?
- Huma Qureshi gets Young Hero
- What's cooking for Rashmika next?
- Rashmika opposite Crazy Hero
- Kajal Aggarwal shows her BACK to 'THAT' HERO ALONE - Check it out
- Tamil Daily reports that Keerthy Suresh NUDE VIDEO is GOING VIRAL - PROOF INSIDE
- Disha Patani feels bad for signing what Shruti Haasan missed
- 16-Year-Old Mallu Beauty gets a Biggie
- Amala Paul's UNSEEN AVATAR will shock you
- 18-Year-Old Young Actress sends a Message...
- 'Jersey' Babe completes 'PINK' remake
- Kajal Aggarwal PREGNANT ?? She told 'THIS'...
- Politician's Daughter who is a famous Actress is CAUGHT IN CHEATING CASE
- The Young Actress Photos are LEAKED by the Star Director Himself ?? See the LEAKED PHOTO