What Is Good
- Okayish second half
- Sampath's character
What Is Bad
- Humourless portions
Gunturodu is an action entertainer about an unemployed who wants whatever he wishes and who is very aggressive in his mindset like any other guy in the society. His father wants some girl to get him married to. A lawyer who maintains a gang in Guntur is also an aspiring MLA. Manoj will turn back on them to get the love of his life. Watch the movie which is fully action packed. Manchu Manoj's performance in the movie is the highlight of the movie.
Manchu Manoj and Pragya Jaiswal are playing the lead roles in the movie and Veteran actors Rao Ramesh and Kota Srinivasa Rao will be seen in crucial roles and their acting is satisfactory. Pragya Jaiswal's chemistry had worked to some extent with Manchu Manoj. Sampath Raj had acted well in the making. Manoj had delivered the punch dialogues in a good way. The first half is utterly useless and the second half is okayish. Even a strong casting couldn't save the movie. Pragya Jaiswal is beautiful, but she is completely stone-faced. Sampath is the only positive among the casting.
Two songs are lovely and admirable. The comedy track is not given more importance and Manchu Manoj's poses in many sequences are intolerable to watch. Sampath's characterization in the second half is made superbly as an MLA who is an antagonist for Manchu Manoj. The editing part is bit lengthy and will make the audience restless in some scenes. The cinematography is the biggest strength and even at times that is spoiled due to some hush-hush cuts. The editor should have done a commendable job. Production values are good, but everything goes in vain till the end.
This Action Entertainer is written and directed by KS Satya and produced by Sree Varun Atluri under the banner Claps and Whistles Entertainments. Gunturodu Movie Teaser will start with Massive dialogue from Manchu Manoj in his new look. But the movie which may not have much to be entertained, but packed with action. Overall, a film which is one time watchable. The boring scenes which lack the humor don't quite look impressive. Thigs could have been better at least with crisp editing. 137 minutes running time also tests our patience a lot.
Will Kajal Cooperate or is she gonna be reluctant? Kajal Aggarwal had a dream run in the year 2017 as all the releases were huge blockbusters. The actress was on cloud nine due to these successes. Now, she has 'Paris Paris', 'Awe' and 'MLA' under her kitty.
- These Latest Photos of Samantha proves she will do more Romance and Glam on-screen even after Marriage
- "Can you Keep a Distance?" - Sai Pallavi shocked as fan tries to throw his arms around the Waist while taking Selfie
- 'Rangula Raatnam' fails so bad at the Box-Office!
- 'Jabardast' director gets some respite
- Hebah Patel ready to go with Lip Locks and more glamor
- Will Trisha say yes to 'Nandamuri' Desires?
- The Secret behind 'Mega Star' shaving his Moustache
- "I Will Marry a Warangal Girl for sure..."
- The FLOP COMBO to come back once again
- From Horror to Historical - Can he taste success?
- This new 22-Year-Old Star Kid in Bikini is the Hottest Sensation - Check more Hot Photos Inside
- These Photos of Shruti Haasan in Black will 'ERECT your MOOD'
- When Legend's daughter lets Loose to bag roles - Check out these 28 Photos
- Ram Charan's sister goes on Beach Vacation and her Instagram Stories Video goes VIRAL