What Is Good
- Anu Emmanuel
What Is Bad
- Logic goes for a toss
- Songs placement
- Background score
A comedy movie with elements of crime thrown to it and it has Snigdha in rib tickling role. The movie marks the return of Arbaaz Khan who is none other than Salman Khan's brother to Telugu screen. Action filled with comedy based movie, where Arbaaz Khan is shown as a don. Watch the movie which is filled with fun and twists.
Vamsi Krishna has made the direction for this comedy and action entertainer. Naga Babu, Raghu Babu and Pruthvi Raj are posing in comedy scenes. Protagonist Raj Tarun's chemistry with Anu Immanuel has worked very well in the movie and the songs are made excellently in and around Hyderabad. The romantic songs are picturized Superbly. On behalf of AK Entertainments, Ramabrahmam Sankara has bankrolled for the movie. Anu Emmanuel was so pretty and she still can do a lot better. Her glamour can be a sensation in future. Raj Tarun is clear in choosing scripts and he has proved it again. The dog kidnapping scenes are pure fun. Arbaaz Khan as Don has done a commendable job and he can do a solid round once again.
Anup Rubens had scored music marvellously and melodious to hear. Vamsi Krishna had directed the movie with equal proportion of comedy and twists and turns. Anu Immanuel had done a decent job and had proved herself in the movie. The cinematography work was made amazingly and the locations are shown in the big screen in a great way. The biggest strength of the movie is the sense of humour and that drives the movie for the most part. Dialogues deserve a special mention. Back ground score could have been a lot better. Editing is sluggish at many places. Production values are too high.
The comedy scenes are hilarious and will definitely entertain you this weekend. Arbaaz Khan's style of acting will impress Telugu fans to a greater extent. Few scenes are usual one and the dialogues are boring in some instances. Anup Rubens music will take you to the dream fantasy. The background music could have been a lot better. Lots of logic loopholes and we can find it in most places. But still, the movie is an enjoyable ride.
Trisha's next reaches finishing stage! Sizzling slender waist beauty Trisha, who was last seen in the horror thriller Mohini, where she had played dual roles for the first time in her 15 years long career, is busy with multiple projects including Garjanai, 96, and the untitled Superstar Rajnikanth starrer directed by Karthik Subbaraj.
- ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ?
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!