What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Lengthy scenes
Mohanlal appears in two characters and three getups within the first 20 minutes before the flashback set in 1971 takes over. The drama portions though are a slight overdose but drives the point home that the director is focusing on showing a balanced view of war from the perspectives of both India and Pakistan soldiers. The tank sequences are a highlight. The movie is based on 1971 war between India and Pakistan. Mohanlal had acted in dual roles in the war drama which is emotional and has good storyline.
Major Ravi had directed the movie where Mohanlal will be seen as Colonel Mahadevan and his father Major Sahadevan in this film. The actor will also be seen in a different getup while playing the older version of Major Sahadevan. will be a part of the movie as a narrator and has lend his voice for the movie. Telugu actor Allu Sirish had acted and his performance is good, eventhough it is his debut entry in Mollywood. Mohanlal did drive an original military tank in real and he became the first actor to drive a real military tank.
The movie is shot in various locations like Rajasthan, Punjab, Georgia, Kerala etc. The filming continued even under risky circumstances. In fact, certain war sequences of the movie were shot by erecting a set in Perumbavoor. The cinematography work is made excellently. The cinematographer Sujith Vaassudev deserves a special mention as it’s his frames that bring the war alive on in a Malayalam film like never before. The music and background scoring is the added advantage for the movie. The songs during the climax battle ups the entire scene and lends it the emotional layer the movie required.
The movie is set against the backdrop of 1971 Indo-Pak war and Major Sahadevan (Mohanlal) leads the Indian troupe while Lieutenant Colonel Raja (Arunoday Singh) heads the Pakistani force. The director invests the major portions of first half to flesh out an emotional layer by focusing on the family relationships of the soldiers their love and values that though take a backseat at the war front. Mohanlal's patriotism is shown amazingly in the movie, where the director is focusing on showing a balanced view of war from the perspectives of both India and Pakistan soldiers.
Anushka answers Face-to-Face when some 'Privy' questions were asked Anushka who was last seen in 'Baahubali 2' is looking to bounce back with her next project 'Baagamathie'. She is keen to continue the winning ways and she has acted along with Unni Mukundan, Jayaram, Asha Sarath and many more. The movie directed by Ashok is gearing up for a release by Republic day.
- Can Sai Dharam Tej act in such scenes?
- A Lookback at Dabboo's obsession in making Actresses pose TOPLESS - Who's your Favorite in these?
- Yay! Romantic combo returns after more than a decade...!!
- That's Huge! After 'Oopiri', King Akkineni chooses a Multi-starrer with 'This' Tamil Actor...
- Caste pride yet again for 'Adult Comedy' Hero
- "Why I acted in Such a Scene...?" - Young Actress defends her - WATCH VIDEO
- 'MASS' Maharaja gets 'BIKINI' Treat Again
- Eeeww!! Kajal Aggarwal finally acted in 'THAT' Ad... 'Cherry' Flavor
- Sleeveless Blouse, Transparent Saree - Who is Hotter? Trisha or Kajal? Social Media debates!
- "She was fast... I need to do step by step..." - Yeaahh.. Actor shares Bangkok experiences with 20-Year-Old actress
- The 21-Year-Old Nithiin's Girl has finally shown off her muscle despite making compromises
- These 6 Sexy 'Behind-The-Cameras' Photos of Bigg Boss Babe will show her Sexy curves even better
- Teasing our Mood by showing Waist Line in Choli... Desi Babe Vaibhavi Shandilya for you - 31 Photos
- Wet n Hot ! TRISHA tempts your Inner Mood and Temptations - See these Mood Arousing Photos