What Is Good
- Varun Tej
- comedy scenes
- Rich Production values
What Is Bad
- Second half
- Female leads
'Mister' is all about rivalray between Pichayya Naidu and Gundappa Naidu in a village near AP-Karnataka border. Varun Tej is the grand son of Pichaiya Naidu and he is at Spain. But things take a turn as Hebah Patel reveals who she is and he comes to village. There he meets Lavanya Tripathi and he finds many villains standing against a village issue. How he resolved the village issue? Did he married Hebah Patel or Lavanya Tripathi to whom he was engaged? All the answers should be watched on the silver screen.
Varun Tej scores single handed for most part of the movie. He excels in comedy scenes and scores in heavy duty action scenes. However, he should improve a lot in emotional scenes. He still has a long way to go. Hebah Patel is bubbly and too hot. She doesn't have much scope to prove her mettle.
She does what she is asked to do. Lavanya also faces low screen presence and as Chandramukhi she grabs little more attention. Both the female leads doesn't have much to offer. It is the comedy actors who lift the movie. Prudhvi Raj, Srinivas bring the roofs down with their witty oneliners. Spoof of recent hit movie was too good. Rest of the cast are just fillers and we can't expect more from them.
Sreenu Vaitla was at his best and we thought he returned from his bad form. Just the pre-interval scenes are lengthy in the first half. But with a different story line and comedy, songs as backbone he scored too easily. But the movie derails in the second half with too many villain layers and the movie gets tedious.
The whole Krishnadevaraya episode was too boring. Music and Cinematography are the biggest assets. The exotic locations are captured beautifully. Production values are too rich and that is another big positive. However, the editing is a big let down in second half. The whole second half seems so farcial.
'Mister' might end up as a average venture with a sluggish second half. The first half was too good and second half was equally spoiled with a weak writing. Climax heavy duty fight also stands artificial. Sreen Vaitla might have got back into some form, but still this is not at his best.
Hebah Patel and Lavanya doesn't have much to offer. Cinematography is the biggest strength and it is obvious from every frame. Music is also too good. However, the backbone of the movie is Comedy alone. Little twists add spices but they don't have much fuel to keep the audience glued to the seats.
Kajal Aggarwal gets the Hot Hero The milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal, whose career faced a brief lull in 2015-16, with her being criticized for her looks as well, made a strong comeback since 2017, starring in biggies and scoring hits like Khaidi No 150, Vivegam, Nene Raju Nene Mantri and this year's Awe.
- Kiara lashes out at Rumours
- Pooja Hegde is just getting busy
- Keerthy Suresh is preferring senior actors
- Regina turns a Bar Dancer
- Chay and Nidhi's movie was a copy?
- First Shruti Haasan, Now... !?!
- Whaa..tt...? TRISHA'S NUDE SCENE shot for '96' ??
- Earlier, Hero squeezed Kajal Aggarwal waist and now Cinematographer Kissed and Hugged - KAJAL ACCEPTS SUCH ??
- Chota K Naidu Hugged Kajal around waist and Kissed her before whole crowd - PHOTOS INSIDE
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Do you know the most earning Indian Heroine? It's not Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra...
- Dusky Sandalwood Beauty TROLLS all Heroes
- Homely Beauty Upset over her HOT PHOTOS LEAK - LEAKED PHOTOS INSIDE